Part 9

**unedited**

Happy reading!!

Nisha

The following day ,he went to his office. Now I am feeling well. The day ended with house chores and playing with Aysha.

Time runs out easily when I am being with her. I was the one who hated him at the beginning but I am the who falls for him easily.

These 3 days I didn't feel like i am living with a stranger,its like being in home. He helped me in doing the things and ordered not to do anything as he appointed the maids.

That day I don't know why I cried is, he just disapproved me by his looks. I don't know what I felt is that ,his touchings made me jelly.

"If he really loves me he would have kissed me but what is stopping him to do?"

The picture I drawn is somewhere I drew before . The places we went ,I am connected with someone close to my heart. But whom the person I don't know.

My situation is so worse than before.Whom should I tell my problems and get out of this torture. I am not able to sleep peacefully. At night we both retired to room made her sleep.

He didn't come to home yet. He might at his work busy schedule as he didn't went to office. He might have loads of work and pressure.

I thought " why can't I wait for him ,I will serve him dinner then I will sleep". Glancing at clock and looking at the door. It is almost past 11'clock. yet there is no sign of him.

"Why don't I call him and let me know whether he is coming or not?" I asked myself.

I called him from land ," hello!" On other side

"Hello! Are you coming or not? "

"On the way! You can sleep ,you need not to wait for me"he said and disconnected .

I looked at phone and cursed him .

I turned around to shock and terrified he is standing in front of me.

"Why you always make me terrify with your actions?"

" what are you mumbling?" He asked.

" whatever or anything can't I have a right to scold you,this is also a sin. Can't I be happy " I mumbled.

"What are saying " he asked.

I smiled and said " Arrogant Aggravation, Antagonize" .

"Do am I looking for you like that" he asked with loud.

I jerked and averted my gaze to floor.

He laughed out loud and said " This is not a new name for me " and walked to upstairs.

"Did he say that its not wrong name? He is really mad" I thought and "When he is removing his coat ,I observed a lipstick stain on his shirt.

I popped up my eyes and make a very keen observation whether it is my hallucination. I eyed him with my eyebrow " what is this?" .

He stood in front of the mirror and shocked . He tried to say Nisha!!! but I cutoff with raising my hand to stop " I trust you" I said and about to walk away from him,he hold my hand made me look at him.

" Thanks for trusting me " he said looking into my eyes. There is sincere, loyalty, honest in his eyes. I nodded and served his dinner . we both drifted to our respective sides holding Aysha .

" IS THAT EASY TO TRUST A PERSON?"

Augustine pov

"Its really hectic problem, I have to make sure and provide more security around him. He is making disturbance in our lives. How is it possible to make a call to her. I have to be more alert in his case" I thought myself and drove to office.

"Hey Augustine !! Why you are so worried ,did you came up with different experience ?" She asked me Laughing out loud and smirked.

" Yes! Do you want anything ?" I snapped at her.

"Oh cool down my boy !! let forget about your wife and accept present wife dear " she ruffling my hair.

"Do you know what she is up to ? She daily packing the lunch box by adding extra chilli powder .How I am supposed to eat this? She is really getting on my nerves. I helped a lot though she is suffering ,didn't she have some kindness for what I have done to her. I have to do something to stop her stupidity actions " I said to her.

" common!!! We know she lost her memory and glad she still accepted you. Still she doesn't know that we already know her condition " she said by raising her eyebrows.

I glared at her.

"That's what I told you before, we will get marry but you just escape from me"she winked at me.

I shook my head and said " why you link up with marriage. Even if you want I will be there for you" winking at her.

"Whatever I will be always with you in any time" she said . She locked the door and turned back to me.

Removing her cream coat,short skirt red with cream blouse, revealing her bare shoulders, her tanned long legs . she walked to me like a cat walk swaying her hips. She leaned on me and kissed me . we both continued our session.

After meetings ,I went to my room I leaned on my head to relax ,fed up with continuous meeting projects, schedules, dealing with MAXWELL is very tough though I have to achieve this at any cost.

After 1 hour,repeated meetings ,I gave a notice to Celina to inform staff about requirements, strategies, operational services .... have to know all these before finalising the project demo.

After 3 good hours working continuously, I took a break from a day and drove back to house. Its already past 11 'o clock.

When she asked me " I don't know what I have to do". Oh shit !! I am so stuck up with this stain . what I have to do and should get to make up a small story. If she knows the truth ,I am damn sure she will not make me step near her even an inch. Finally I have to make sure,she shouldn't get the doubts and have to plan something to make me believe easily. She should trust me blindly. Is that possible ?

"IS THAT EASY TO TRUST A PERSON?"

INDIA someone POV

  "Come catch me " nisha said and running from my grip.

I ran behind her ,she is giggling along the way. A glimpse of spark in my eyes when ever she looks at me. I ran speed and caught her. I twirled her around make her more laughter. I stopped and made her land on her feet to the ground. We both are panting hard for breath as we ran about 2 hours.

I entwined my hands to her.she just fitted in my hands with small fingers." That was the moment I fall in love with her. 

"I will come Nisha! I will come for my love!! I will make u free from his torture. We will marriage when I come there. Please wait for me . Trust me ,God made us one and destined to be one. We will work this relationship" thought and looking out of the window.

IS THAT EASY TO TRUST A PERSON?"

Here three triangle love story with love and hate but whom to whom they are made . what will happen if she remember  back everything.

---------------------------
Comment and vote??