Part 5

**unedited**

Happy reading!!

NISHA

" NISHA!!! How about we do again here? " he said while remembering his scenes it seems.

"Don't say I did some stupid thing infront of this crowd ?" I mumbled

I gave a naughty smile thinking it would be give his answer and said " yes I remember how would I forget? But I think it's not correct to do infront of her especially " eyeing at Aysha.

I crossed my fingers hoping he would believe my words.

He suddenly came to my side and pressed his lips on mine which is lightly a peck.

I blinked my eyes what just happened before. " is this hallucination or true?" I looked at his eyes and I now believed it just happened by seeing his smirk on his face.

I averted my eyes and slowly moved away from him. My whole body is suddenly experiencing something new feeling which I didn't feel. I never know this feeling exists until he did it to me.

I touched Aysha shoulder, still my hands are shivering and my lips were trembling with unknown feeling.

" mom!! See this" she said by showing the scenery . I gave a small smile at her.

He came to our room and diped on his side of the bed. He said " Tomorrow we have an appointment for checkup " and drifted in sleep.

I have to ask the doctor how can I rid of this torture with that I too fall asleep. In hospital, Aysha is playing in child room. Everyone greeting him .

No surprise as he is the founder of " TOUCH A LIVE" Foundation , his name and my name were written on the silver metallic plate. I,Augustine went to the doctor. The doctor greeted him and me gave a formal shake hand.

We both took our respective seats. He diagnosed some tests. He asked me " Are you taking tablets daily which I prescribed ?".

I answered " yes,and also taking the diet which you mentioned" with smile. He smiled widely and asked "okay ,but please do maintain this for one month . you will be absolutely fine ".

"Thanks doctor but ... I want to ask another question ". I want to ask you in private and looked at him. He is acting like as he didn't hear me.

"I am damn sure in any one of the day I am gonna kill him. I am so fed up with him" I mumbled.

"I heard" he said.

"Its better" I said and plastered with fake smile. I signalled to doctor with pleading look to send him outside.

The doctor said with professional tone to wait him outside and some eye conversation between them. I didn't understand but weird. He went near to Aysha .

" Common NISHA you can ask me " the doctor encouraged me.

" I ... I am not getting anything of memories with him" I said while releasing my tears.

" what?" The doctor asked unsurely.

" I blinked my eyes, the first thing is I am seeing a fan and ceiling. Then I heard pulsing sound from the monitor.

I blinked my eyes again , then I heard a girl's voice " Mrs. Augustine"

I repeatedly blinked my eyes what is happening around me , I again heard the same voice calling someone.

I turned my eyes towards the voice , the girl in the nurse uniform looking at me and said " Mrs. Augustine !!! Can you hear me?"

I frowned and about to say , she said " you are very lucky to have him as your husband".

" when did I got married?" I questioned myself and looked at her.

" I have to go and inform the news to him" she said and I nodded at her.

I thought she must be mistook .

Then slowly my family one by one came , even Anil and his parents too.

I am glad that they finally reunited.

When we all were in ourselves lost in discussion, that is when I felt someone presence . His gaze is not at all tearing to that adding some burning deep gaze on me. I slowly lifted my eyes and looked at him.

" look who came for you" Anil said but I understood his hidden teasing words.

The nurse words ringing in my ears. " Mrs. Augustine "

Seeing the man before me who stood with holding so much of emotions in his blue eyes.

" Augustine!!" I whispered his name unsurely.

A frown is replaced with a smile on his lips

My family went outside leaving us alone.

He came to my side and hugged me .

" did I really got married?" I horrified.

I don't know at that time rather than a smile and sad feeling is placed on my lips. I laid my head on his chest only to feel secure , nothing will happen to me.

I controlled my tears not to say anything.

May be we got recently married and all will settle in 2 days.

The night when he wore a chain around on my neck and said " happy fourth anniversary " . My mind just went blank and now I concluded I forgot all those four years.

I even don't know that I have a child until I witnessed the pictures.

" I can understand the stress you feel... what is the last thing you remember?" The doctor asked.

" I came to Newyork for my family, 2011" I said.

The doctor nodded and said " you will get it back but slowly. Anyways you shouldn't try yourself on thinking. It may leads you again to coma".

I horrified at his advice and dropped my idea rather than accepting the situation.

The doctor laughed out and said "Nisha it is best to think but not to be stressed."

"You know what I have seen these cases , some of them even asked their husband " WHO ARE YOU?" The doctor said.

I imagined his face what could be reaction. I shook my head and looked at him.

" That would be really sad " I said .

" yes, I am glad knowingly or unknowingly the nurse did a great job. I think your adjusting with the situation " the doctor asked concerned.

I nodded.

" okay take care" the doctor said.

I smiled awkwardly and said " Thank you for suggestion " and went out of his cabin.

I went to children's room ,I did find both of them. They should be here ,but where they have been. I searched here and there and finally reached one last block . There are individual rooms for relaxation to the doctors.

The hospital is so pleasant and atmospheric.

(Many of them fear to go to the hospital, but trust me this is not one of them. It is like a home ,the way doctors,nurse's treating the patients is so welcoming.The children's are interacting with them,a smile which they never want to erase :)

I saw him in transparent glass door, he is hugging the same doctor and talking. The doctor took Aysha in his arms and tickling her,he kissed on her forehead and gave a chocolate box. she also kissed on his cheeks and saying something I think " thank you uncle" .

They both took leave from him and came out. I went hurriedly to downstairs and waited for them. I don't know why but don't want to caught me. I took Aysha in my hands and went to our home. Aysha must be tired by playing games of her same age . I feed her and fell asleep on my lap. I took her and placed on bed.

I went to hall and took our seats.

---------------------------------
Comment and vote!!!