Flashback 32

**unedited**

Happy reading!!

NISHA POV

I heard " excuse me".

I turned back who called me. There he was standing like a Greek God. The rumours spread in our class too. He is from America and transferred along with his family for project works. He is an ece student and also has a fan following.

he asked me " what is your name? seniors asked me to get your name."

I again looked at the seniors and said " Ishaani" . ( if I say I am nisha,he will definitely say my name to seniors. Again they will give punishment for cheating. So I told ishaani to him)

His hair is golden and black, a few strand locks on his forehead. I just want to drown and swim in his deep blue ocean eyes welcoming me. I am hypnotised with his eyes and his face is glowling Like a gold sparkles when the sunlight falls on him. My nostrils are filled with his strong cologne. His dimples when he smiled and I am rooted to the ground whether I am hallucinating and may fall on ground in any minute . I don't know what came over I am glued to his body.

My breathe hitched for his sudden exposure behaviour. I wonder what he thinks me as I am one of his girls. I am utter shock of my behaviour until my hand is on his cheek. I slapped across his face and I don't know what I have to do? What if he takes revenge on me?

" I am sorry, it is a part of the task gave by seniors " he said to me. I looked over his shoulders whether he told me truth or not. ( huff what a starting day )

" This is not the correct way to behave even when they asked you to do ,you should at least told me they have given this,so we both might act " I said.

The classes are started and my thoughts went back only on his eyes.

We got a circular notice that " On November 14 , we celebrate as children's day ,As a part of this the students have to show their talents and exhibit their ideas in project exhibition."

The class is going on and everyone is listening as the professor is very strict.

Suddenly sir asked " what are you doing here?"

Everyone turned towards the centre of attraction person. My mouth hung open and he looked at me. ( what is he doing here that in our class)

" sir! Actually , I am planning to change my stream. I felt Cse is good and opt for my career. Dean gave me the permission and showed a letter to professor"

he said. " okay! Sit down " professor said and started his teaching. But my mind wandered and haunting his behaviour. What if he take revenge on me? God please save me from him.

Augustine POV

I went to college the next day, when I sat in my place rahul gave me a shocking news that he want to change his stream.

I nodded and asked "but how is it possible as we are close to semester exams. Is this possible to change to other streams" .

" as for first year ,the first semester of all the subjects are same ,so we can change the stream" he said.

" oh ! Okay I will also change the stream but I will let you know for which stream by tomorrow" I said.

" it is only possible those who are topper of the semester exams" he said.

I looked at him in shock and composed myself and chanted that
" I should score and secure by hook or crook" and nodded at him.

By afternoon, I went to dean and said my opinion that "I want to change the stream. I want a permission for me that I want to listen the subjects in all the streams and then I will decide whether to change the stream or not."