Part 57

**unedited**

Happy reading!!

Flashback ends and here onwards the story is after accident  when she is in coma and in his POV

Augustine 

I waited for her to show up and glanced again at my wrist watch. A car halted and there NISHA stepped down and smiled at vishal. 

I sighed and felt relief " thank god and our life's will be fill with happiness " .

I called her and said " look at the sky".

  I waited to see her expression ,she walked slowly and was lost in seeing the view at the sky.  She looked at me and declared her love loudly which is audible to everyone.

All were turned to our side but her eyes were only on me.  She marched towards me and smiling at me.

I took steps towards her and suddenly out of nowhere a vehicle crossed over her. 

" nishaaaa" I shouted and ran towards her.

  She is already lying on the road with blood covered her body and small scratches on her.

" take care of Aysha " she said and " I love you" she said while brushing my tears. 

Tears are flowing down and I felt like suddenly some one took my heart and Struggling to take a breath.

" kiss me" she asked while keeping her hand securely on her bump.

A lone tear escaped from my eyes and kissed her. She already closed her eyes when I saw her face.

" nishaaa" vishal came to my side and tapping her cheeks forcefully while I took her in my arms and running towards the car.

" get up nishaaa" he shouted and again splashed water on her face.

She slightly opened her eyes and vishal said " talk to her continuously and tap her cheeks ".

My hands were shivering and I don't know what I talked to her , my eyes were blurring . Vishal is already in his seat and started driving to the hospital.  We both immediately took her to emergency ward and the nurse took her to operation theatre.  Vishal too went inside and my brain stopped working .

I am pacing here and there , " excuse me we need signs here" nurse handed me the papers.  I signed on them and scratching my neck .  Tears are clogging in my eyes .

" what happened ? is everything okay?" I asked once vishal stepped out from OT.

" nothing will happen she is alright " he said and patted my shoulder. 

He called to someone through his phone and said something in which I am in not in state to hear what ever they are telling to me.  My thoughts were interrupted by my phone call.

" Priya" I whispered barely.

" Are you okay? We heard something and also telecasting in channel" Priya said worriedly.

" yes" I cried out.

" we .. are co.oming" Priya said while sniffing.

With in an hour all were standing near OT .

" Aysha" I asked Priya while looking all of them.

  " They were sleeping and Reshma aunty is looking after them" Priya said while assuring me. ( Aysha and sneha)

  My legs were shivering and my whole body is shaking when the OT is opened .

  " is everything okay?" I asked the doctor.