Part 17

**unedited**

Happy reading!!

Nisha

I took my breakfast and said " you need not to take leave and spend with me. Weekend is enough and evenings are free, I am also taking nap at noon and coming out at evening. Its best not to skip office" by looking at everyone.

But they argued at last my convincing skills ,they accepted.They went to office and I kept the kids to sleep. Soon they slept,I took laptop and started doing work for him. After continuous 5 hours ,I took break and went down.

I asked mil " when will vishal come? Give me his number ? If he knows I am here, he will come in a minute " .

She gave me his number and said " if he really comes,then we will send him as married boy" .

We both high five and laughed. I called him ,the phone is busy.

After few minute I called him,he lifted the phone.

"Hello" vishal said.

" Hello" I replied

" who is this?" Vishal said

" did you forget me ? I didn't expect this from you" I replied in innocent .

" see miss I am not interested to talk to you,if you ever call again I will give complaint to cyber crime" vishal said.

"Omg!! Will you really send me?" I said with horrified tone.

"Yes any problem!! Waste of time these are really mean" cursing under his breath vishal.

"Buzz buzz in your ear,
a bubble bee follows you everywhere.
I am that bee,can't you see,
I will sting you if you don't watch me closely.
Not to hurt you,
Just to let you know I was there.
Buzz,buzz let me see
you notice me.
I only do things I do for attention from you I like you,
I hope you still like me too" I sang .

" Nishaaaaa" vishal calling out my name lively.

( now he woke up and worked his brain)

I laughed out loud. " you idiot can't you identify my voice ,you stupid,donkey" I started scolding him.

" please stop ,I will be here in front of you. Please stop the torture I have to live my married life also" vishal said.

" come come we all gather and will arrange a marriage you to a girl. This time you will visit NYC with your wife" I said(New York city) .

" yes madam " vishal said and disconnected.

I can sense his voice like military officer and laughed.

This rhyme was learnt from vishal. When I was in 2nd standard, I gave my name in fancy dress competition. I told to my parents about it, they gave suggestions like teacher, doctor, scientist etc... I said .

" They all gave these names,I want to act in different then vishal came and said act like a bee. He taught me how to act and how to tell the rhyme. I participated and got 1 St prize. From that day onwards our bond grew stronger than before.

Mom where is Anil, Reshma aunty and Suresh uncle? I asked .

"As your presence is important for us so dad,vikas ji, priya took leaves they want to spend quality of time with you , so they are handling business without any absence. They will come to meet you ,as per you order all went to office, now you freed them from work pressure" mom said.

I smiled and went to room.I dressed up into long top and legging. Sneha and Aysha were busy with playing with their grandmother's. I started doing my work.