Flashback 34

**unedited**

Happy reading!!

Augustine

I was stunned when I saw ishaani in front of me during lab exams. She asked me whether I know the experiment of hers. Actually I know but I don't want to think like one of the boys in her mind.

If any girl asks help " how can we say no to them"

its a girls theory and they will think " boys are boys , they will never change."

"After they used us,they never spare a glance at our side " this theory I have noticed from girls especially in my class.

So I wantedly nodded in negative. She continuously starring on rahul,I don't know why I am feeling like this,I wish I was in his place and cursed myself. Rahul helped her how to do and one more thing is I have not missed the million dollar smile on her face when she got the result. After the lab exams,we went out. Ishaani is standing there ,may be she is waiting for her friend.

She suddenly greeted " hey" I lifted my head towards her but her eyes is only on rahul. I fisted my hand and controlling my anger.

Hey" I said and smiled.

"Hey" rahul said An awkward silence between three of us.

She glanced at me and again looked at rahul. (her expression, its like why are you standing here?can't you leave us both)

"Thanks for the help and yeah have we met before?' She asked him out not getting.

" its okay and yeah that day project exhibition.. Rahul..." Rahul said.

" yeah!! Got it " she said.

" Nisha ... He is my.." Rahul is saying but cut off by a girl's voice. I turned my head towards her ,she wore a pant shirt and a high ponytail. But why she is running? I shrugged and immediately my brain alerted " NISHA". ( Rahul and that girl also called Ishaani as Nisha).

Immediately I looked down towards her identity card which is hanging around her neck. "NISHA SHARMA" (She told me lie ,how dare she is?? I am searching for her like a mad and here she is playing games with me?)

" Nisha your sister priya came and she is waiting for you" the same girl said by running near nisha.

"What!! When ?" She asked and went near her friend and turned back

" thanks again rahul" she said and smiled without glancing me as if I am not exist here.

We have completed our first semester and have holidays for 1 week. I don't know her address and badly wanted her to see. Waiting for you and thinking about you 24/7 ,you just filled in my heart and mind.

"Where was I before and where I am now? " I questioned myself.

"I think I am in love with you well I've been thinking about you may be I'm in love with you." I reasoned myself.

"I don't know what I'm doing coz I really donno ,you disturbed me and dragged me to your world." I said to myself and smiled.

"Wherever you see, whaterevr you do wherever you step in, all 4 sides I see my dear infront of me and silently followed you throughout the exams but you were unaware of my presence nisha"

"Even if I fly in the clouds or even if I enjoy any other luxury I did not enjoy this happiness before For anyone.. any heart" I said to her in myself.

"This how they feel if they fall in love?" I asked myself.

"I agree or not, it happened to me which I never expected" I said and flopped on bed thinking about her and planning to make her understand how much I am loving her.