Flashback 48

**unedited**

Happy reading!!

Augustine

We both kept silence entire drive.

They were going for a private meeting .

We took the private elevator and went to the conference hall where the board directors and the sponsors are seated.

She gave the copies to each and every one and  sat in her chair.

There are 3 companies exhibited the models by showing the presentation. One by one company giving their best performance.

Now it's her demo, the previous day her presentation got selected by the voting system from all the presentation hold in our company. She got up on her feet and started explaining the details.

I fumed and fisted my hands. By the time she came to know why I am anger on her?

I got out from chair and dragged her out of the room.

I am pacing and controlling my anger on her not to shout.

Out of nowhere, I was pulled to the other side by someone. Suddenly ,my mind got blank what happened before a second?

My whole weight is on her,looking into my eyes and asked " Are you okay?" a small tear rolled down from her eyes.

" I am fine" I said and offered my hand to her.

She dusted her clothes and settling her hair.
We both hoped in car.

I felt something when she hugged me the way she touched me, her voice is filled with shaking, her eyes were concerned , her lips were shivering.

Is this all she showing on me?

We reached our company. I went directly to our office and said to her " come to office NOW"

I heard knock sound " come in" I said in cold tone.

She hung her head low and fidgeting with her hands.

" how much money they gave to you" I asked by gritting teeth.

She looked at me like how - can - you - think - so - low ?

Tears are forming in her eyes , "I won't fall for these tricks" I reminded.

I took two long strides and hold her face  tightly , now she is facing me.

" now" I asked her.

" you are hurting me " she said with crackling voice.

The ego in me died when she looked at me like I am a disgusting man.

I released her from my hold and took a breath to calm my nerves .

I asked " what actually happened ? Why didn't you present the model which We selected ?"

Yes, the presentation and the explanation by her was different. Something has went wrong.

She brushed her tears with her hands and said " I don't know. Trust me"

Trust me? Dammit

" do you trust me?" I questioned the same.

She frowned and with in seconds my lips were on hers.

I started kissing her holding her hair tightly ,other hand is on her waist .

She started beating on my shoulder , I didn't leave her until I came to my sense what I am doing.