Flashback 41

**unedited**

Happy reading!!

Rahul pov

I don't why people use their titles, I know this college is very famous and highly reputable for rich people only. I am happy that I got a seat here but the people around me doesn't change. The first three days they gave a hell for me even I did a task which gave by them. I have to remove the dust on their cars ,motorcycles. I silently did what they asked. Next day when I entered the class , the people who has supposed to seat beside the seats are vacant. Might be they didn't want to sit along with me. They shifted to front row. A small sad crept in my heart. The day ended but I used with these bullying.

Like this I expected and went to my class and sat in place. Then a surprise was took over me. Yes, his name is Augustine. He introduced himself to me, he just blabbering all his details but I didn't initiate any conversation with him. I know if I introduce myself,then next minute I will remain hurt.

The next I went to my class thinking he might know by this time I am not among those rich brats. But he proved my thoughts were wrong. Yes, he sat besides me and glances at me occasionally. He initiated conversation but I kept mum. Like this a week rolled. I have to makeup something to sorry with my behaviour to him.

So I waited for him near the entrance of our college. He came out of his car and started walking. He walks very fast ,I am unable to match with his speed. I literally ran, then he sensed my presence or may be . He turned towards me and I spoke with him and asked to help in talking in English. It's started with our friendship.

By talking and spending with him ,I came to know he is very humble ,down to earth person. He always stick with me even the people passed some comments on me. He supports me like a pillar to me. The days are running like this until I met a girl. I never gave a thought that I have to love a girl.

"It's all our heart has to give a permission that connects when we see our soul person"

I and Augustine participants of his demo. Then I went for a round to listen the projects. When I went to the next persons project, a two girls stood and i know her name is Nisha . She came to listen Our project which I explained to her. Our introduction were done before. The other girl started explaining the demo , she looks very confident and her voice is bold enough. While she came to the end she asked me" any queries?" . I shook my head and congratulated them and left.

"It's not good to feel on her. She is not meant for you" I chanted and went to home.
Like this the days passed but I didn't see her after that. Again she appeared infront of me by running . I was conversing with NISHA at that time, she panting hard by running continuously I think. She called " Nisha" and said something which I didn't hear anything. After few seconds NISHA left over there and Augustine too after some minutes.

I handed her kerchief to her. She took and swiped the sweat beads which are formed on her face. She is modesty yet I don't know why my heart pounding like a volcano. She smiled and said " Thanks " . She started walking and suddenly she turned over her heels . She looked at me and asked " sorry! What's your name?" .

" Rahul" I said

" Shalini" she said and offered her hand.

I shook her hand and she left there leaving me alone.

I noticed the Sparks when she touched my hand. I don't think she will be the one for me. Who knows the person inside and outside.

A thought crossed my mind I need to change my branch. I want to shift to cse , it would helps my career beside it's an ever green growing technology.