Part 18

**unedited**

Happy reading!!

Nisha

I woke up by knocking sounds,I removed the shirt ,if they see me they will tease me till the end of the day. I opened the door ,it is Aysha and Anil.

I allowed them to enter and holding Aysha. He told for today's plans. The caring and love showing towards to Aysha by sneha is just resembling our sister's bond. What ever sneha is doing,Aysha just copies the actions.

Priya di and sneha came to my room. As I and Aysha got ready ,we all went to dining hall. Whole family is present at the hall, they were engrossed in their Talkings. We all seated and glancing at them occasionally.

After like eternity of their talks,they remembered just now our presence made them stop.

All men's cleared their throats and said " wedding bells in our family" We gave chorus " yayy" " next week Friday August 20 th is an auspicious day ,so we finalised as engagement for both sides of Anil and Vishal" Dad said.

"But when did you talked to the brides parents?" I asked.

" yesterday we kept the proposal ,but didn't expect this result as this much fast " Suresh uncle said.

" yeah!! Trisha and Anishka may be they are now living in their dream worlds. Anil did you said them about the plans today" I asked.

He smiled shyly and blushed.

"Omg !! This is not good to meet brides and grooms before engagement" I said for teasing them both.

Vishal is in his dream land, he is unaware of us. I shook him and eyed him " what?" He smiled and said " we both decided to introduce our girls to you".

"I will go myself and meet. You need not be flurry" I said with mischievous smile on my face.

"Please di, we will come along with you " Anil said.

( I know these guys are head over heels to their girls)

" you can wish what ever you want expect not meeting my girl friend without me" Anil and vishal said.

"Granted" I said.

We all hopped in 2 cars. Vishal,Anil in one car.Vikas jijju,priya di ,me and kids in one car. On the way to snow world, these guys will pick up Trisha and Anishka. When we halted at the snow world, they introduced their girlfriends. They are so cool and a genuine smile on their faces. They are so mingle up easily with kids. We all played and enjoyed by throwing snow on each others.

I excused myself and carrying both the kids from snow ,they might catch cold. Aysha Holding my hand and Sneha on other hand,we went to shopping mall. We selected some toys and dresses. I purchased the bill and came out. I called their phones but no one is lifting their phones. So I took them to gaming zone.

They played in ball pool, it is one of my favourite game when I was child. Me priya di,vishal and vikas jijju used to play on every weekend. Taking the balls and throwing on each other and sometimes we target on vishal , we all throw balls continuously on him. Vishal tried to escape from us,but he falls due to smooth surface and balls. That was the most memorable game.

Someone tapped my shoulder ,I turned to see vishal standing and smiled. We both laughed seeing them. Then, we all returned back to home after taking dinner at restaurant.

These 4 couples looking great and lovey dovey . All were flopped on Sofa's ,our energy was drained and slept like that only.

Reshma aunty took the kids to her room. I opened my eyes when the sun rays hit my eyes, I rubbed my eyes and yawned. I slept on Anil's lap,he slept like leaning on sofa head. I shook my head and laughed his face tiered face.yesterday he is like love sick puppy,he didn't leaved Anishka and now sleeping peacefully but opened his little mouth.

priya di slept on jijju's lap and vikas jijju slept on her. I took out my phone and captured them and Anil too . I closed his jaw and laughed mentally . I turned to see vishal slept near my leg's and rested his head. I slowly lifted his head and kept a pillow.

Today is Wednesday, ladies were busy with shopping and uncles were busy in arrangements and ordering of decoration, catering and banquet hall. day after tomorrow will be engagement I,e Friday. I told my plans to my family as today we have get to gather party.

" After party come directly to shopping we will message and we will take Aysha " Mom said . I nodded and smiled.

I wore a fawn satin squinted saree which is lavender coloured and a high neck blouse. I combed my hair freely falling on my shoulder and a pair of hanging Earring's. I bid bye to them and hopped in car. The traffic in Hyderabad is hectic.

After 2 hours I reached my university. I parked my car in parking lot and stepped outside. Its a still fresh feeling even after 5 years. The day I stepped in college and now ,both the feelings are still fresh and same. I rubbed my palms and started walking. All couples are rejoicing their memories what they have done at their times. Some people I met while walking.

Shalini asked me about my husband ?

Before 2 days back

I called him, but his phone is busy. Again I tried again the phone is unreachable. I mailed to his mail I'd. "we have a party,they invited us so would you like to come?" .

After 1 hour he replied back to me that" I will come directly and I will message you when I reach there".

" will be waiting for you" I replied .

He replied a smiley .

Shalini snapped her hands in front of my face. I came out of my thoughts and said " I am waiting for him that he will come directly here from airport".

"Okay !! Come let's go" shalini said.

"You both go,why should I be third wheel. You guys enjoy ,I will come " I said. They both nodded and smiled.

I wandered around the college where we used to sit our gang at the divider before the entrance of our college, where we used to eat an ice-cream of 3 different coloured scoops only for 10 rs/- , bunking the classes and went to watch movies and treats, escaping like a mouse from labs as forgetting to bring records and sitting in washroom for 3 hours , where I used to sit in class, where we used to spend the time in library before the exam , where we used to play in the court for hours in the evening , where we used to go and change in formals for project seminars and placements in hostel , where we roam around the department and corridors from skipping the classes and roaming like a thief , paying challana fee for exams in bank which is in our college standing in queue , then I reached to auditorium which is my 1st day ,I met my friends.

Some people are giving their speech how they got settled and refreshing their memories. Augustine stepped on floor and holding a mike . I marched towards him and the anger is boiling in me.

Tears are streaming down , I clutched his collar and slapped him across on his cheek.

"How dare you " I slapped him on his face.

The auditorium is full of silenced with my slap on his face. All were stunned.

--------------------------
Comment and vote!!!
Why did she slapped???
Double update :)