Flashback 25

**unedited**

Happy reading!!

Nisha

I went to college holding drafter bag and chart box one hand and holding an umbrella on other hand. Rain is descending to earth. Enjoying the beautiful weather and the end of my dupatta is flowing along with breezes . while walking some of my classmates joined me and we were talking all the things expect subjects :P

We reached to the class and seated in my chair. I am waiting for shalini. She is a hostler and her native place is vizag. She is knew and familiar to all the places as she is living here from 2 years . (intermediate). After 1stperiod she came in and sat panting hard. I gave her a water bottle and rubbed her back.

"what happened" I asked

"ragging" shalini said.

"How did you escaped" I questioned

"actually they gave me a task which is I have to walk on a circle which is already drawn. It is very little circle, our foot is bigger than the circle. So I acted like I am attempting meanwhile one of the professor is going to Admin block, I called him and said " hello uncle how are you?"by raising my hand."

"We have to see our senior faces, oh god I can't ever forget those faces in my life" she said and controlling her laugh.

"They immediately dispersed within seconds and I went near him and said " sorry sir ! To escape from them I called you. Sorry to disturb you and excused myself " she said.

They really dumb ass" shalini exclaimed and giggled.

I too laughed and I prayed thank god I never faced this situation.

After lunch break, we have a chemistry class. Professor came and he started explaining the equivibalance ratios . while he was explaining , we all were busy in noting down the notes. While writing I looked at him, he is trying to get the thing which is struck in tooth by his hand. The scene infront of me made me a small laugh and turned to my right side to see another laugh non other than shalini. We hardly controlling our laughs until the class got over. For silly things also we both laughs, for the others their mind conversion is " is this also a reason to laugh?". So we never share these little things to anyone. We have this common quality in us. At the end of the day we bid bye to our friends and got in bus.( Shreya , me,apporva,ruchika )

Apporva and ruchika have many following fans. They never give a glance to them but always in phone. Don't know what they are up to. They got down from the bus as their stop came and bid bye to us. After shreya's stop I got down from bus. This is the daily routine of my life.

I came to home and throw my bags and dupatta on sofa. i lazily put my legs on a table and leaned on chair.

"wait !priya di where are you going?" I asked.

"when did you came? I thought you might get late" priya di said

" hmmm now tell me " I asked

" we are going to ice cream parlour" priya di said

" who we?" I questioned.

"vikas" priya di said

" when did jijju come?" I got up from seat

" he came at noon" priya di said

I went directly to his room and barked at him" you don't want to take me, you forgot me" brushing my fake tears.

He came towards me and cupped my face" we thought to pick you up from college and then we three can go to parlour".

"Really" I exclaimed

" yes, now get ready soon" he ordered.

I went to my room and got ready. I came down and we three went on bike.( Vikas,me,priya di) we sat in this order.

After eating 2 scoops, we went to pani puri stall. We kept a competition in ourselves " who can eat 40 panipuri without non stop. 1st priya di deck out, after vikas . I won the game and gave me a chocolate ( as tears are flowing like a waterfall, and my mouth is badly burning).

After we went to our respective room, vikas jijju came in and gifted me a teddy bear holding chocolate basket. I beamed in surprise and my eyes are twinkling " so sweet of you" I said and kissed on his cheeks.

He ruffled my hair and gave a side hug.

He sat on my bed and asked" how is your college and friends?"

" I liked the college and friends are absolutely double okay" I said in excited tone.

" any proposals for my nisha" he asked in teasing tone.

I blushed and hide " no one ! there are many girls who looks prettier than me".

" is it true , I don't trust you! I come on say who is it" he again asked.

He know his ways how to make tell truth from the others and I cant easily lie, he knows that.

"mmm shekar , Arjun,Vineeth" I said.

" what did you say?" he asked

" all Indians are my brothers and sisters...." I said in childish tone.

" oh god nisha!! If you say to all these no one will marry you and if they come to know like this, they may never ever propose to you. Stop that thing and think their proposals and behave like a matured" he lectured to me and went to his room.

I nodded but" I wont let it break my pledge "I thought myself.

i drifted in sleep
--------------------------
Comment and vote!!!!