Flashback 23

**unedited**

Happy reading!!

Nicholas

I have seen the video of my son with some girl, some one recorded and blackmailed that the will telecast on news.I called some people and told them to find out who is the person behind of all this.I got a call from my men and said" sir! We got the videos and burned them. Now the reporters don't have any clues about the videos . we warned and left them " ."Okay" I said and disconnected.This case is not new for us but day to day it is increasese.I should have to do something and keep full stop for trapping cases.

The following day, I got a mail from India that our company have grossed the net market share and stood first place in India . we have got an award as " Aspiring of India" inviting me to receive this award.

I replied to our branch manager in India and ordered him to arrange the things in house.I discussed these matters with Kristina (wife).

She didn't say any word but nodded.At the airport ,kristina said" take care of you my son" and kissed on forehead.

" I am not a kid " Augustine said and pulling her cheeks.Augustine went to other side to give us some privacy.

"Nic think once again" Kristina said with quicker voice.

" This is best for him, he doesn't know what his friends are doing behind his back" I said.

" We will tell him and make him understand" Kristina said in pleading tone.

" I am sure, he will know the culture,attitude,behaviour,ethics in good and bad values,making and choosing good friends when he starts living in India. We can't save him all the times. He has to face the changes in his life" I said.

" I know he never do such disrespectful things to us " Kristina said.

I hugged her and said "I will come in a week and we will give him a quick visit in holidays" .

She nodded and smiled. I gave a quick peck on her lips and board to flight.

Kristina POV

Nic said about Augustine that he is going to live in India for Four years. I don't feel like I can live without him.

Still I remember the day, when he is going to school " He hold my hand with his little fingers. He looked at me and beamed with happiness. He is so excited to go to school but at the same time he didn't like to leave my hand. He is so confused to choose either school or me".

I laughed at his antics and ruffled his hair. I bent down to reach his level.

I said " you are good boy right".

He nodded.
" now go to your class" I said.

He shook his head in negative.

"you are mum boy's right, you should make me proud with your marks .I took my hand kerchief and pinned on his shirt" I said.

He nodded like he understood and kissed on my cheeks .

"I am good boy and I will make you proud" he said and went to class.

Till now he didn't turn back ,he is always stood topper in his class. I am proud to be his mother. He always used to say you are my best friend and he never ever hide any matters from me.I know his first crush,first girlfriend,first kiss,first alcohol .

I told him before leaving to India and made promised him to me " never ever consume alcohol and smoke. You always should be in limits never ever behave wrongly with girls. Respect them and treat them with dignity".