Flashback 46

**unedited**

Happy reading!!

Augustine

I am talking on my phone with my client following my security guards along with me and we were walking on my way to airport to receive my partners. I disconnected the call after few minutes.

My personal assistant Lisa, she reminded me that there is a meeting with in an hour. I glared at her and said " don't you know how to prepare schedule" lashed out on her without noticing where we were as I don't mind.

" stop this waterfall " I darkly said.

She immediately stopped but her sniffing which makes me irritate. I walked out from there and went to take another call.

My whole world stopped when I spotted her. Yes, after 3 years I am seeing her infront me wearing a smile on her face following with a man and carrying a baby on her shoulder. I blinked my eyes as if I am imagining her after the whole 3 years, she looks so happy and I didn't get a chance to see the man beside her. I fisted my hand not to go infront of her and chanted myself. The time striking of each second passing like a snail. I walked out from there without giving a response to my PA ,I left out from there.

"How dare she come here ? Even I had said,great I have to admit that she is moved on" I twitched my lips. The days were passed into months, months to years were passed in jiffy . I never prepared that I will see her again .

"It's all acting and just made a mistake " I repeated my words. I sat on my chair and sighing on the papers.

" Augustine" I heard.

" NISHA" slipped out of my tongue. shit! I banged my hand on the desk which makes her fear and took two steps back.

" cancel all the meetings " I roared .

" ye..yes " Lisa dismissed from the corner of my eyes.

"NISHA " I darkly looked out of the window holding the railing tightly.

A ringtone disturbed my thoughts and glanced to see flashing name " Alex"

" hey buddy !!! We are throwing a party at my place" Alex said. I am very grateful to have a friend who changes the mood within seconds even I am not near to him. I wonder how it happens from all these years.

" what's the matter?" I asked in duh tone.

" you will know when you come here and yeah I forgot to tell you, the theme is masquerade ball" he said.

" I have lot of work. You carry on and enjoy" I said dryly.

" you and your work ,a serious monster stupid brat boy" he sang as it is a common routine dialogue.

I sighed and said" will come " .

I can't defeat with his ideas and fighting with him. I was engrossed in doing works and got a call without seeing the caller id.

" hello" I said.

" Augsutine" she squealed .

" celina" I said and stopped working.

" I am coming home" she said and I can imagine her face with full of excitement.

I smiled and said " so what have you planned?" I know she will tell something which irks me.

I shook my head and she said " will tell when I reach there and my flight will be landed by tomorrow morning 11' o clock"

" okay I will send the car and safe reach" I said and disconnected the call. I glanced at the clock and I walked out from the office. I changed into a grey shirt and black trousers with blazer. I hoped in sports car and went directly to Alex house. The house is filled with many people and the party is full swing . I guess something he is going to reveal at least by now. I took a bottle in my hand and walked towards my friends. We all gathered and chatting random topics. We all have worn a mask which the guards have given us before entering into hall.