Flashback 53

**unedited**

Happy reading!!

NISHA

Anil took me to their house after I thanked Alex and Dyana.  There Reshma aunty and suresh uncle standing at the entrance gate only to welcome me.  I am so touched with their warm welcome and I took blessings from them.  I am continuously blabbering about our family ,how we all used to spend holidays and all .  They listened patiently and laughed with my antics. The next day I Skype to my home. 

While talking I said " close your eyes"

  " one ..two ...three" open now I said. 

They are only a joyful tears from my mom and aunty,di,jijju .  They started talking and I looked at Anil who is giving a smile.

  " okay I have to go to college and I think they will not disconnect until evening until dad,uncle come" I said to which Anil laughed.  Anil dropped me at college and went to his office.  I took a breath and continued my studies without any disturbance.  Things are going smoothly and I had left only two months time to complete my studies. Till now I didn't make any attempt with my dad to talk with suresh uncle. 

One day I called to my dad and said " dad will you all come on my convocation day"  which is true but it is after one month.

" will try" dad said. 

I told my plan to them and nodded.  After few days , I went to the airport to receive them. I carried sneha on my shoulders along with Anil and where jijju and Di were busy in talking with Reshma aunty and suresh uncle.  Our parents came in next flight due to some technical conditions occurred in connecting flight. 

This time I went to the airport and received them and took directly to aunty's house.

" suresh" dad whispered.

" Mohan" suresh uncle said.

" sorry" they both said at a time.

  " no I behaved very cruel towards you " dad said. 

" no it's not ,it's just the situation has turned us " suresh uncle said.

" I am only anger that our dad died because of you" dad said.

  Suresh uncle crying silently and Reshma aunty hold his shoulder.

  " that day all relatives came and you said suddenly that I don't want this marriage. Shanthi' s parents asked dad " what about shanthi?" We all distributed the cards also" dad said. 

Suresh uncle nodded

" our dad promised to shanthi's father that I have to marry her,then it went happy that day . After that one of the relative came and said " don't you know how to teach and grew your children?" Some of them humiliated on our parents" dad said. 

" may be he kept the words himself in his heart and blamed on his own teachings , after one month he passed away" dad said. 

" I am sorry I shouldn't done that" suresh uncle said by kneeling down. 

We all felt sorry seeing their tears.

" it's only thing that made my heart rock and nothing more on you" dad said by hugging suresh uncle. 

" I am sorry I just did only for my sake without thinking about you" suresh uncle said.

  " time teaches a person and we should move on" dad said by looking at him. 

We all nodded and smiled with tears.

" woah!! NISHA you did a great job" jijju said when we all sat in balcony while our parents were busy in talking with them.