Part 16

**unedited**

Happy reading!!

Mohan-shanti-(daughter) priya- Nisha

Satish- chandana- (sons) vikas- vishal

Suresh- Reshma- Anil ( son)

Nisha

After checking process,I took our luggage and searching for familiar person.Then I spotted two people waving their hands . I beamed with happiness to see these people after 5 months.I ran like a kid to catch a candy, I hugged priya( Sista) and then vikas (brother-in-law).

Priya hugged me and then lifted Aysha in her arms.I asked about sneha " she slept" they answered unison. He took Aysha and twirl her around and kissed on her cheeks.She giggled and he rocked her soon she too slept. We hopped in car ,from here 1 hour journey to reach my house.

The journey was silent yet it needed most for me. We reached house,I carefully hold Aysha and kept sleep on my shoulder. Shanti (mom) and chandana ( priyas mother in law) gave aarathi to us. Mom kept tilak on forehead for both of us and welcomed to keep right leg .

I walked and feeling happy after long time I am visiting

I walked and feeling happy after long time I am visiting. Nothing is changed in house. I hugged mom, chandana aunty ,satish uncle.When I am going to enter my room, a voice stopped me.

I looked around and I hugged my dad still peacefully sleeping Aysha on my shoulder. Glint of tears in both of our eyes. "Its not the time to talk,go and sleep Nisha" said and retired to their respective rooms.

When I was going to my room, priya hold my hand and said " Nisha your room was not cleaned ,so we arranged Your room at 2nd floor" I nodded as have no energy to argue and went to the room.

"This room also nice but when did they built this floor " thought and drifted in sleep. I woke up with some giggling noise and keeping kisses on my face. I opened my eyes to see Sneha and Aysha they both are kissing on my face and giggling.

I hold sneha made her sit on one lap and Aysha on my other lap. Then suddenly a flash came its camera. We continued to give poses to the cameraman non other than my jijju ( vikas). Playing hide and seek along with kids, Running around the house by making sounds and giggles. Mom and maternal aunt ordered to fresh up all and present at the dining hall.

After 1 hour all seated in the chairs.

The table is filled with almost Indian breakfast. I licked one by one and its mouth watering. ( its one of the childish habit ) I served my self and feed to Aysha and sneha. They both are not quite as you compared to me and Priya. These girls came from our heads( lol). But they won't irritate us while they are eating.( best quality isn't it?) .

After breakfast, we union in hall. We sat in sofa . I asked one by one how they are doing and health ,business etc.. Time spending with family makes more happy than spending in a luxury room. Mom,dad,priya,vikas, chandana( maternal aunt), satish ( maternal uncle),sneha,Aysha. The room is filled with Talkings,laughter's.