Flashback 56

**unedited**

Happy reading!!

Augustine 

It's been   six months our marriage is completed.  We both went to The Empire State Building . She constantly asking me to take her to that place.

"AJ I love you " she is shouting at pitch of her voice to show how much she loves me.  She is looking so gorgeous in her light pink saree ,dangling her smooth thick black long hair in the air, moving her bangles to and fro,a small binding between her eyebrows, a red coloured sindoor in her middle partition of hair, a mole on her chin adding her more beauty ,a black beads of mangalsutra rounded her neck, resonance of her anklets, her innocence smile.She is my love .  I immersed in her beauty not only today , from the day when I met her she is very beautiful in and out.

she took my hand and placed near her tummy and giggling ( giving the hint). I didn't understand for few seconds, then my eyes popped up with surprise and shock. 

A glint of tears in my eyes " thanks for making me Father " I said and crashed her lips to mine.  Showering all my love towards her with care,affection,possessive. We both shared a passionate kiss . This is the best and beautiful day ,we broke a part for oxygen and looking each other into our eyes. I hugged her into as this is not a dream. 

I slightly observing her changes and she is always asks me wanted to eat ice cream when the atmosphere is so cool . Suddenly when making love she demands me want to eat Mango. I am saved myself from her else where I have to bring raw mangoes when it is winter season. Thanks to her parents who brought these while coming here. I some times wonder of her carvings and at the same time the feeling of becoming dad is something unexplained thing. suddenly her mood swings are changing.

One day she asked me " am I looking fat?" Making dull face. 

" no you are not,if it is also the love on you increases more" I said while I made her to sit on my lap. 

" no you are lying?" She pouted.

  " see baby your mom is not eating , she is not thinking of your health" I said while caressing her bump.

  " what? No baby momma loves you" she said by drinking juices.

" no papa loves you more than momma" I said . 

" no" she said and instantly started crying.

" it's time" I looked at her and called ambulance. 

All my family were waiting outside and they allowed me for her maternity.  She is so struggling with her life and death. It pinched my heart and unable to take a breath seeing her situation.  I hold her hand and she clutched my hand tightly and crying out loud . With each second of tightening the hold on mine ,I myself can't able to stand there ,my whole body is shivering seeing her and also fear crept over my face seeing her fighting for our baby. 

I caressed her hand and kissed on forehead " nothing will happen!! You can do it" I encouraged her. 

After few hours of battling of her life,we heard a small cry.  The doctor came and kept a child in my hands.  First time my hands were shivered and tearful joys are welled in my eyes. I walked near her and showed our baby. 

" she is just like you" she said while touching her little fingers.

" she resembles you, your eyes" I said and sat on besides her .

" Aysha" we both said and looked each other .

  " you completed the meaning of my life " I said while kissing her.