Flashback 42

**unedited**

Happy reading!!

Augustine 

We all headed to hotels and we took some rest. After having our meals we boarded to bus. First day we went to to see one of the seven wonders of the world,the Taj Mahal and of course dubbed as a 'symbol of love'. We four of wandered for sight seeing. I hold her hand in mine and other hand I hold rahuls hand. Rahul hold shalini's hand. For others, it looks like we were best friends. Reality we are holding our love hands.

We took some pictures of us  and some are divided into pairs. After that we went to Jaipur which has marked its name as 'Fairy Tale Palaces'. Like this we all covered the places which are near to us.

Now we are here in Manali. Our staff was also enjoying along with us and showing more excitement in river rafting. To make each one participate,our staff conducted a game I,e We all have to  divide into 2 peoples and the guide will give us a map to each team that they have to reach first, who ever wins the game they have a surprise gift.  Rahul and shalini one team , ahah!! we are safe as we both will be a team. We all started rowing our boats. Before that the guide gave us instructions and safety measures. 

"Why are you so nervous?" I asked her.

" don't know why but feeling something bad is going to happen?" She said nervously.

  " I am here don't think too much. If anything happens,then it should touch me first " I said holding her hand in my hands. 

"don't ever say those stupid words" she said while fuming.

" okay sorry " I said holding my ears.

"If we keep on going like this we will never reach to win " she huffed. 

"Who told you we are going to win this game?" I asked

" what?? I thought we are participating in game" she said. 

" no I want to spend with you" I arched my back on her  and said " not getting time to be alone with you, one or other are always around us".

  " listen listen listen!!! Mr.Augustine wants to spend time with her girlfriend ishaani, even though he always peeks in her room at every night and day in college he is not getting enough? Can any one believe this?" She said dramatically. 

We were rafting in our way where no one is there on our way. All were chasing for prize. Here we are enjoying our sweet little moment. 

" I can't get enough from you" I said showing her wicked grin.

  " Arghh!! Then you tie me , I will be legally binding with you" she said showing her sarcastic smile.

" one day ! There will be one day that day you can't go away from me " I said with utmost sincerity.

" let's see and I will mark your words" she said challenged. 

They both knew how much they attached and no one can leave from each other. 

" from past 2 years I am with you still I don't know how to speak Hindi" she pouted.