Flashback 44

**unedited**

Happy reading!!

NISHA

So many people were complimented to me. Juniors gave a dance performance and made us to play dumb charades. They gave some task and have to do ... Some silly things made us to do. It's like some candid moment to spend with all . Every ones eyes were sparkling, the goals and their dreams got achieved .

To cool the environment and to get back into jovial mood, our juniors made a skit which is filmy drama. When one of friend is giving the speech how he got up from hurdles and sorted out. It made us tears in our eyes. We all got emotional when he said that if we are able to meet again after this. It was almost a questioned for ourselves. Every one has life ,dreams,passion and want to settle. Some thing twisted my heart if I ever able to meet them. A lonely tear escaped from my eyes. It's very hard to farewell for friends, spending four years in same class it's really something which I have to describe a new word. It's very hard to control the emotion when one by one saying their journey. Some of them made us laugh but at the end of their speech made us cry. Every one has a special quality , I am glad and happy I have studied in this college along with my classmates.

The program is going smoothly until, he appeared on stage. I frowned what he is going to perform with out intimation to me.

" hey guys!!! I am glad my journey started with you and I always remembers you all" he said. All were clapped and he smiled.

" please at least reveal who is she?" Another chorus

" want to know her" he said .

He glanced at me and I am hell nervous how they react if he tells. My palms are sweating.

"I will introduce when I marry her" he said.

" okay lastly can you describe how you dreamt about her" a girl asked.

The curiosity in me has raised that I too want to know what he used to dream about me.

Kabhi kabhi mere dil mein khayal aata hain

" can you translate to me I don't know hindi" I asked Rahul

Sometimes, in my heart a feeling emerges...

Kabhi kabhi mere dil mein khayal aata hain
Ke jaise tujhko banaaya gaya hain mere liye
Tu abse pehle sitaaron mein bas rahi thi kahin
Tujhe zameen pe bulaaya gaya hain mere liye

Sometimes, in my heart a feeling emerges
That it's like you have been created just for me.
Before, you dwelled among the stars somewhere
And now, you have been called down to the earth just for me

Kabhi kabhi mere dil mein khayal aata hain
Ke ye badan, ye nigaahen, meri amaanat hain
Ye gesuoon ki ghani chhaaon hain meri khaatir
Ye honth aur ye baahen meri amaanat hain

Sometimes, in my heart a feeling emerges
That this body, these eyes, are mine to treasure
As if the shade beneath these tresses is meant for me
And these lips and these arms are mine to treasure