Flashback 19

**unedited**

Happy reading!!

2004 July
Nisha

We are a joint family live sin Hyderabad,jubilee hills.

Mom,dad,priya,me,vishal,vikas,satish uncle,chandana aunty.

Chandana aunty and my Dada are brothers and sister's.

Satish uncle and mom are brothers and sisters.

When jiju was 2 years ,our grandparents died due to illness .

We two families build a combined house. We are happy with what we have.

Dad and uncle works as software engineer in MNC company. The both ladies were home maker.

I am nisha 19 years and have full of dreams to achieve mg goal.

Priya di studying 3rd year Ece in uvw university. She cares me and lectures me  what is right and what is wrong. She takes decisions and surprise all by her maturity level.

Vikas jiju works in MNC Mumbai. Everyweeked he visits to our house.

Vidhal is pursuing his MBB 2 and year in Bangalore. He suddenly visits like we don't know when rain comes and disappear.

I got a seat CSE stream in xyz university which is for one hour journey from my house. For this university ,there is no college bus because there are huge number of city  buses will transport on our college way. My family are so protective towards me as I am the little one among four of us,they decided for an auto transport but I kept sulking that I will go by bus. There will be lot of people around me so there will be security,if I go by an auto who knows what he may can di. They all nodded and granted my decision.

That is the day I went to college along with my dad to submit certificates. After completion of process of joining,we returned back on car. Its not possible to drop me daily and also he has to go office which is quietly different paths to office and college.

The college will be start in the month of July 1st week. Di went for college tout north side.she used to call us and told where she visited the places and all.

I am super excited that I will also enjoy in mg 3 rd year and laughed mentally. She will come after 2 weeks ,I am the only one in the house all were busy with their house chores and works.

I called vishal on phone.

He instantly lifted and said " hello flower".

" hello" I pouted my lips.

" oh! My flower is angry? What must be?" He asked.

" you know I am getting bore wish you were here" I said.

" I am sorry but I am busy with my semi exams" he said.

" okay prepare well" I said.

" hold on tell me something" he said.

" I will eat your brain lively if you didn't disconnect the call" I threatened.

He disconnected the call and u know if he doesn't, then I may show up all my stupidity jokes on him and which leads to disturb his exam preparation.

I crawled on bed shifting to one side to other side battling with sleep finally j gave up and slept. I am suddenly jolted with sudden cold water on me.

I opened my eyes to see the culprit and glared at him by throwing shooting daggers .

You vishal how dare you , you will suffer for what you have done to me.

I ran behind him and calling whatever the name came out from my mouth . He started calling our parents only to save himself from me. All my family came and he is hiding behind them.