Part 6

**unedited**

Happy reading!!

NISHA

I am watching a movie yet my mind is not here. It's better to not think so much. I glanced on his side who is busy with his work.

God knows!!! How can a person sits and works continuously? Is he always a workaholic?

I call it a day.

I know that he is a great father. I and Aysha got down to hall .I kept her a cartoon channel which is tom and jerry.

Every children likes to watch this show . Even now I am the great greatest fan of this.  I prepared snacks and gave her.

After some time he came down and served him. We both are watching TV and eating snacks. 

He sat beside her and laid a hand on the headboard of the sofa . while watching TV he takes Aysha to his side closure but reality ,he also took over me along with her.  It is very close to see him and the shock under estimate .

The incident which happened when he came to my room after that there is no closure takes place. I wiggled from his closure but he didn't budged. Again I tried this time he turned to my side and removed his hand on me. 

"Won't you say sorry?" I questioned him.

"Why I have to say ? You know I am a ego person " he said.

  "While sleeping I would cover him in the blanket and roll him in it before leaving him in some place and then I able to leave in some peace" I thought myself and grinning like an idiot.

"Always day dreaming just come to this world " he boomed in my ears. Aysha and him are laughing . I glared at him.

I took his laptop and searched about him .

"Augustine Jones "   I typed faster and crossed my fingers which is now my heart thumping faster.

Yes I have seen his full in hospital

The results of the page and the sight in front of me made me more fascinated .  The works,awards, projects, education. Mainly his photo displayed at the top right corner, he is stunning.

A handsome, golden and brown haired young man. I think the picture is when he was in his teens. 

BORN             Augustine Jones  9 August 1987 
Residence      New York, United States
Languages    English,Spanish
Occupation     Business Years active 2009
Parents           Nicholas Jones  Kristina Williams Jones
Wife                  Nisha Sharma Jones 
Children           Aysha Sharma Jones

He runs a company "TOUCH STONE CORPORATION".  On June 15 th ,received the best business man international JURY award .  He started a foundation "TOUCH A LIVE" and cofounder is his wife NISHA.He launched a software company name as "SHARMA INFO TECHNOLOGIES" in 2014 in India. 

I scrolled down more and found some rumours about him and my eyes caught " they were deeply fallen in love during their graduation".

It is a picture of us , I am holding my degree and he stood beside me proudly.

My lips automatically stretched to smile seeing the photo of us.

A ringtone from landline, I went to the hall and picked up"How long a man can live without his needs. He is cheating on you. You better divorce him. Its good for both of you" Some one said and the line went off.