Flashback 51

**unedited**

Happy reading!!

Vishal

It's our day finally arrived . This is the first wedding from our home. It's so special to all of us. I am very happy for vishal and Priya. We all headed to the venue and waiting for the rituals to begin. Nisha ,Augustine and me bought tickets for honeymoon as a gift for them. We all were immersed in helping for dad and uncle.

Meanwhile my friend Shashank narrating about the tradition of the wedding to Augustine, that was the first time I had her in my eyes. She is smiling and her eyes were shining. Her face is flawless and her lips are luscious . I shook my head even thinking about her like this. I averted my eyes and joined in my friends gang.

They started playing some jokes and suddenly hari said " you never told about her? How lucky the person is to have her?" Eying at NISHA who is busy in talking with Priya.

" shut up not a word " I retorted.

" ohh common who else want to be with her? I am saying this for your sake,just leave Trisha and marry Nisha " hari winked at me.

I frowned and asked " Are you sure? I mean if I do this she will get on my nerves" .

" Arey we already completing our studies by the end of this semester and slowly loose all the contacts with her. Don't give any clue about you and finally she will give up on you" hari said.

I nodded and looked at NISHA who is smiling and blushing at Augustine. After completing all the rituals,we are standing in balcony where the priest is telling them to see a star in the sky. Without notice to anyone ,Nisha dragged him to the backside of the venue. I silently followed and hide near the trees. They both were unaware of my presence. I heard their conversation which made my hand fisted.

"Never in millions,I will not claim her by him. I am the only person who has right on her " I pledged.

After few minutes dad came to check up on Nisha,they both were separated and stood like there -is-nothing-happened.

I silently walked out of my anger towards the people who were in finding for Nisha. I controlled my emotions and anger when I am standing there. She came after few minutes and we all gave send off to vikas and Priya. Nisha hugged me and started saying something about which I am not getting into my ears.

I wrapped my arms around her tightly making me feel like she-is-only-mine and looked at Augustine.

My friends commented on us which made me more happy at the righteous moment.

Slowly I am raising faults on Trisha in our relationship . For a silly things I started blaming in her. I should say " she is very patience person". After our studies completed I changed my mobile number and kept my practice session in Bangalore.

Daily at night I am used to hearing their conversation and some shuffling sounds when ever I visit home. I am not able to tolerating by seeing them. I have to keep this a CHECK.

I waited for the time and finally I got all the courage and said " I love you" when she is facing her back to me who is busy looking out of the window.

" love you vishu " she said and hugged me. It's all a part of plan I know it works . I recorded the voice for proof. The next day I went to Augustine's house only to say indirectly to get out of our life's. I smirked and went inside. We talked randomly and he guessed my facial expressions and asked me " who is the lucky girl?"

" whom do you think? It's Nisha " I said by smirking. For a second he didn't come out of the shock. Again he asked ,this time I proudly said her name that she is only belong to me. He asked questions how and when we proposed? .