Flashback 52

**unedited**
Happy reading!!

NISHA

When he walk away from me I counted the steps that he takes,I waited for him only or may be he will turn and come back to me. I kept my eyes on him until he disappeared out of my sight. I fall down on my knees to the ground and cried . Why did you do this to me Augustine?

" NISHA" vishal touched my shoulder. I hugged him and placed my head on his shoulder to let and come out of the pain.

I was only a time pass in your life....but someday you will truly realise that the time passed with me was the most beautiful time ever.

"If you think it's easy for you,then it's also easy for to move on" I mumbled and wiping the tears which are flowing continuously. I kept silence for the entire drive and went to my room silently. I cried cried until my eyes were drooped . A knock sound disturbed my sleep and I went to open the door before that I looked in mirror.

" how are feeling now?" Vishal asked me.

I nodded as he don't know what are my feelings on Augustine. I sat on bed and he sat on chair which is opposite to me. For a moment none of us talked then his answer made me shock.

" Nisha, our parents decided to do our engagement " vishal said breaking the silence.

" huh? What did you say?" I asked composing my posture.

" As I don't have any girl in my mind. So I think there is nothing wrong with our parents choice. I felt good for you to be a husband and a wife to me" he said.

A fresh tears are forming in my eyes but hardly I am controlling not to slip.

" so what do you think?" He interrupted my thoughts.

" huh!! I am happy for their choice" I said by struggling to say that words.

" oh god !! I thought you won't accept it" he said and hugged me.

I gave a fake smile and closed the door after he left. I flopped on bed and cried continuously. In just one day , my fate turned upside down. I always dreamt him as my husband now he cheated me for only what he needed from me. How stupid me? I cried .

The house is filled with flowers and people's with their laughters. I don't know why but my heart is not able to do with the way I chose. I looked at my parents where they were happily chatting and inviting the guests. I smiled at myself in the mirror only flashing all the moments which I spend with him.

"Is this all fake but not truth" I said and took the vase and thrown on mirror which shattered into pieces. I ignored the pain only to forget him .

After few hours Priya di came to take me down. While sliding the ring they all noticed and said to slide on her right finger. All were applauded but the smile didn't reached up to my eyes. Slowly I am used to vishal presence, he used to divert my mind by telling about his practice and friends. Vishal didn't liked the idea of working in Gujarat. I pleaded him and he stood on feet like stubborn. Jijju came to my side like a rescue and kept votings, all the votes are for me.

When juju humilating vishal ,he said " I will do everything for Nisha " which kept my ears ringing Augustine voice . I ran from there not able to control myself. I never thought I would cry like this for him . The days feel like years when I am alone. At each and every corner of my room is filled with his presence and The bed where he lie and starring at me all the time, the clothes he left that they lied on the floor and the smell just reminds me even now. Everything that I do it reminds me of him and I want to hear those words from his mouth but at last it only make sense that I am FOOL.