Flashback 49

Proudly standing in 1st position again on chicklit category!!! Cheers to all my lovely readers 😍

Dedicated to my lovely bestieee Bhargavi3 😍😍😘😘😘
Thank you for bearing me and also for listening my whole story patiently . The poetic lines are just awesome 😍

Happy reading!!

AUGUSTINE

I called Alex and in two rings he lifted my call.

" what are you doing man at this time? You have to be in your room" Alex taunted.

I controlled my frustration and asked" how and when did you met Nisha?"

He was silenced for few moments and " Augustine is everything fine" asked me with concern.

" no until you say" I said.

He sighed and started saying..

**ALEX**

2009 June

I was waiting for my friend to hang out to club. Then I heard some girl voice " help" " help"

I turned towards the voice , some unknown man masked his face and rode on his bike.

I didn't get any clue for a second but then I got that they are robbers. It's being very common in this world.

She fallen on her knees and kept her hands on her face. She is crying out and sat there helplessly.

I went near her where her hair was fully covered her face, I cleared throat and asked " hello miss, are you okay? Tell me your problem , I can help you".

I stood there for few more minutes and asked her repeatedly but she didn't give any response. When I was about to leave, she lifted her face and said " Really, will you help me?"

Her face was red and tears are flowing from her eyes. She blinked her eyes to stop her tears and then only I slowly got in mind and recognised to know that person is NISHA.

For a second I was happy that at least I can know what's the reason of your breakup but seeing here infront of me my heart sank. I helped her in getting up and made her sit on near by restaurant .

She gulped the water and wiped her tears.

" what happened ?" I asked.

I think she came to her sense and looked at me whether she can trust me or not .

" you can trust me, I am Alex" I said to which her eyes shined.

" my hand bag was snatched by robbers and I had left no clue as all my important things were there" she said and hold her face in her hands.

I don't know how to console her. " Is that very important miss..? I asked to know why she came here.

" I am NISHA, i came here to get to know the person" she said.

I thought she would say Augustine but she surprised me by saying " Anil Sharma"

I frowned and nodded her to continue.

" I want to meet him and can you help me out?" She asked .

I nodded and dropped my question bank. If I ask continuously I know she will never give me a chance to know about her why she came . I have heard lot about her from Augustine and celina.