Four Winged Raven King

With the completion of his Tribulation Yao Xieshen sighs as he stands in the center of a crater. With the Tribulation completed the skies have brightened once more.

A single breath causes the crater around Yao Xieshen to be covered by the mist that comes from his Ghostly Spirit Body.

At this time Yao Xieshen's cultivation base has reached the 61st level of Qi Condensation at last. The changes that had occurred from transcending this Tribulation is the further awakening of his Heavenly Demon physique.

Yao Xieshen's face that had looked plain in the past has turned sharper and handsomer than before. In fact it was to the point of him being almost unrecognizable.

At the same time Yao Xieshen's hair has turned longer and darker than before. It looks like as if the night itself has been used in the process of forming his hair.

Originally Yao Xieshen's eyes had been black but now they are red and behind his back around the shoulder blades-

*Flap!!* two massive raven wings burst out.

With four wings total and the ghostly bodies surrounding him Yao Xieshen gives off the impressions of a demonic raven king!

"..."

Opening and closing his fist Yao Xieshen blinks his eyes before breathing out a sigh that causes all the ghostly bodies to be withdrawn.

"..."

The eyes of the Legacy Disciples and other Soul Separation realm practitioners of various clans and sects all turn serious as they look upon Ye Gui Feng.

"What's wrong? Didn't you all want to fight?"

The voice of Yao Xieshen sounds colder than ever as he speaks.

"Hmph so what if you've also stepped into the Soul Separation realm!? I've stepped into it months ago!"

Confident of his own strength and abilities Lei Jiaozi steps forward and transforms into lightning as he approaches Yao Xieshen with a vengeance!

*CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKLE!!!!!!!!* Lei Jiaozi strikes with a fistful of white lightning!

This lightning shakes the earth and dims the heavens and it even caused a single peal of natural lightning to strike down on Yao Xieshen upon contact!

"Uh...!?"

Lei Jiaozi looks on with disbelief.

Although Lei Jiaozi's punch and the natural lightning had landed upon Yao Xieshen it didn't do any harm at all aside from ruining the other person's clothes.

"What!?"

Many others do the same. All of them can feel how much power that single punch and that single lightning strike had contained and some of them didn't even feel confident of being able to walk away without injures if they had been hit.

"He just took that like it was nothing!?"

Cries of alarm and shock come from the mouth of the various practitioners in the area. Most of these people are juniors of the same generation as Yao Xieshen.

"Is this it?"

Yao Xieshen smiles coldly as his right hand grips Lei Jiaozi's outstretched wrist.

"Aaaah!!"

Lei Jiaozi cries out in pain. He feels like the grip strength of Yao Xieshen isn't that of a human at all. His bones creak in pain and is clearly on the verge of being shattered to pieces!

邪神之道 B1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें