Introduction

The legend says that there was a Cyan Dragon Warrior. The Cyan Dragon was a girl and her powers were mysterious to the other dragon warriors. The Cyan Dragon was also the Crimson Dragon's sister.

Name: Yumi

Age: 17

Height: 162 cm

Birthday: April 7 (Aries)

Personality: She acts like a tomboy and she is kind. She is always the kind to hide secrets and not show her real self till needed. (Meaning that she is hiding secrets and that will be revealed in the story.)

Powers: She holds all the powers of the dragons except the Yellow Dragon's power of immortality and regeneration. She never really used the others dragon's powers. Her own powers are the ability to hear from far away and when she is reborn into the world in another body her memories still remains. She also has the ability to handle swords, especially a kanata. More to be revealed in the story.

Looks: She has long Cyan hair to her knees, she puts it in a ponytail so it will be near her bottom. Her hair then get shorter to waist length and puts it into a braid (further into the story).

Wears: When in the castle, she wears the same looking clothes as Yona but blue like in the picture above (I do not own the pic credits to whoever made this). She wears a star shaped earrings. She also has a dragon shaped necklace cyan. Outside of the castle, she wears a short blue kimono with black shorts and black combat boots.