Chapter Two

Settling into Mystic Falls was as easy as riding a bike for Brianna. The dirty blonde had already made a group of friends. They may be younger than her, but they didn't mind and neither did she.

She was a breath of fresh air to three the girls who were used to the small town.

They had met up a few times since Brianna had arrived, and today is the first day of working at Mystic Falls High School. All four girls were excited for it, especially since they all had issues they wanted to ignore and forget about.

Caroline has gaps in her memory- because of Damon's compulsion, but she doesn't know that- and light marks where bite marks were on her shoulder and neck.

Bonnie's grams told Bonnie that she is a witch. And although Bonnie wouldn't admit it, strange things were happening around her, like when she touched Stefan and Brianna- feeling darkness and a darkness surrounded by light, respectively.

Elena hasn't heard from, or spoken to, Stefan in a few days. She refuses to let it bother her too much, but it still irks her.
Especially since he only left a vague message, "Hi, um, Elena, I, um, have something I have to do. I'll, uh, explain in a few days."

What she doesn't know however, is that Stefan had locked Damon in the cellar; without blood, or his daylight ring. Stefan had been injecting his brother with vervain, to keep him weak.

The dull whispers are a permanent fixture in Brianna's mind. Hearing them has always been a difficult thing. There is all sorts of information being whispered to her, but understanding the whispers, that aren't names, is something she struggles to do.

After a quick shower, Brianna dresses in a grey top, black pants, a black sweater, and black shoes. Straightening her hair slightly, she grabs her over the shoulder laptop bag, and leaves for her first day at work.

 Straightening her hair slightly, she grabs her over the shoulder laptop bag, and leaves for her first day at work

Proudly driving her Impala, she arrives at the school

Proudly driving her Impala, she arrives at the school. Looking at the large building, the daunting reality sets in.

The young dirty blonde blends in with the students, as she walks through the hallway to the office.