Chapter Four

While Stefan tries teaching Vicki how to feed, and how to control her hunger, Brianna is stuck doing the 'important' task of teaching uninterested teenagers about events that happened before they were even thought of.

When the last bell finally rings, Bri spots Caroline and Bonnie in the hall. The blonde teen spots the dirty blonde adult, and calls her over.
"I have got both of your costumes for tonight. It's all here," Caroline says happily, handing both other girls a bag each.

Bonnie cringes at the sight of her witch costume, "Seriously?"
Brianna rejoices at the sight of the costume of her favourite comic book character, Scarlet Witch.
"Thank you so much, Care!"

(I am completely unashamed)

"At least Bri gets it," Caroline says, "Can anyone else please be excited that it's Halloween? I just wanna have fun, you know, just some silly, fluffy, Damon free fun."

Bonnie, upon noticing a necklace in her bag, turns to Caroline, "Hey, isn't this the one you got from Damon?"

"Yep. Wear it. Toss it. I don't care. I just want it gone," Caroline admits, before looking around, "Hey, have you seen Elena? Do we know what she's wearing?"

"I was with Grams all weekend," Bonnie says, "I haven't talked to her. Maybe she's with Stefan."
Brianna nods, "Yep, she's with Stefan."

Bitterly, Caroline remarks, "Riding to his castle on his white horse."
Bonnie tries to lighten the mood, "Don't be bitter. It provokes wrinkles."
"Mhmm," Brianna adds, "Don't want to be 17 going on 70."

The mood successfully lightened, Bri leaves the two teenagers to check up on Vicki.

Brianna arrives just in time to see Vicki dropping her hold on Elena's neck, and walking off.
When she's made sure that Elena is alright, she goes through to where Vicki is laying on a bed, listening to music.

"Hey Vicki," Bri gets the vampire's attention, "You wanna tell me what happened with Elena?"
Vicki glares at the dirty blonde, so Bri changes tactics, "I can't judge you for what you did. I've done my fair share of threatening."

Vicki laughs, but before she speaks, Damon and Stefan walk into the room.
"She's not lying," Damon comments, "I'm pretty sure she threatened to cut me yesterday."

"Yeah, well, you were being a dick," Brianna says, unafraid, and Stefan laughs at her response.

Stefan and Damon have a short argument about how Vicki should learn how to be a vampire, when Damon came up with a brilliant, note the sarcasm, plan, "She's a vampire Stefan, she should know the perks."