Chapter 6: The Dead Body

Namjoon's pov

I watched my brother and his husband play, laugh, and chase each other around the sculptures in the field overgrown with kelp.

I knew the day I introduced the two, they would fall in love. Jimin had just come back from checking the sharp population and Yoongi had been promoted to my personal guard.

Now 3 years later, here we are, the two married and me watching them from my room.

'I wonder what Jin is doing?' I suddenly thought and with my mind not being able to let things go, I swam to Jungkook and his husband's room.

Although when I got there, they were just talking on their bed and not making out, thankfully. Taehyung puts his finger up for me to wait until they can finish their conversation before turning to me.

"Yes?" Taehyung rose a brow, moving his hand away from the youngest's stomach.

"Um, Jin.. I-I.. I'm thinking of seeing him?" I said with a questionable tone, clicking my nails together while watching in annoyance as their faces changed.

"Good for you Joonie, he's great." Taehyung smiled but I knew he wanted to shoo me away.

"I need one of you two to come with me and I don't want to break up Yoongi and Jimin so I am doing it to you two since you got him stuck in my head in the first place!" I grinned and one frowned while the other just smiled.

"I will go." Jungkook laughs, getting up and out of his husband's grip while the older tried to grab him and pull him back into bed.

"I want him back by tomorrow then." Taehyung glared at me before turning to kiss Jungkook on the lips.

I swam out and waited, so once Jungkook was situated, we swam to the front passing my dad, who grabbed one of my fins and pulled my back.

I smiled happily in front of the bigger man even though he scared the baby Poseidon out of me.

"Joon, where do you think you're going?" He asked, looking at Jungkook but more at me.

"I'm going to see Jin," I explained glancing behind him.

"No, but this is-" I frowned and quickly went to Jungkook's side when his grip loosened.

"I know who she is. I am not getting married to a girl, dad, and I know you just want to help me find love but this ain't it. First off, she just wants me for our last name and remember I like guys and not girls, now bye! Love you." I waved and grabbed the younger's arm to drag him out.

"Dude, I thought we were going to die for a second." Jungkook exhaled loudly, moving his arm away from my claws.

"Stop being stupid, come on." I glanced at the younger and used my super-speed to get a good distance between us. I knew Jungkook was going to start gaining on me but while I was first in our race, I did swirls for fun and even caught a fish for a snack.

"What are you going to do when you see Jin?" I looked down at Jungkook swimming below me.

"I haven't gone that far." I slowed down and bit my long nail to look around for inspiration.

"Well a hi goes a long way and if he talks a lot just smile!" Jungkook exclaims. "It makes Tae happy, and we've been married for quite some time." I nodded and take a deep breath.

"Okay let's just go see if he is at the beach first." Jungkook takes the lead this time and I soon follow after a second of thinking.

~•~•~

As soon as we got to the shore, we popped our heads out from the water where only our eyes were out and we scoped our surroundings, to see if possibly Jin was here, and to my pleasure he was! Just sitting on the beach and looking out, most likely too zoned out to notice or feel our gazes.