Chapter 24: Respect Goes Both Ways

Jin's pov

To begin, swimming around Atlantis has indeed been pretty fucking awesome, but I need to keep an eye out for anyone suspicious.

Nothing much was happening but then I felt Namjoon squeeze my hand. If I had knees I would fall cause the way he looks at me with that cute dimple smile and pretty green eyes were making me fall more in love with him.

"You're staring," Namjoon announced and I looked away blushing. "I didn't say stop." He whispered deeply.

"You can't make me, guppie."

"I can on the surface." I chuckled rolling my eyes.

"We'll see." Namjoon yanked me in front of him and held my waist close to his body making me teenage girl giggle and wrapping my tail around his waist.

"If I didn't need you here, we would be at your place." I raised my eyebrow and laid my head under his chin to feel his body heat just radiating off of him like a nice heater.

"Is that so? What would we do at my place, cause I know your ass can't get me to drop to my knees?" I kissed his neck and wiggled out of his grasp, laughing when I saw his face.

"That was mean," Namjoon mumbled crossing his arms.

"I'm sorry." I looked around us, feeling eyes on me. "Someone's watching."

"We should get out of here then, or well me." Namjoon smiled and I slapped his arm.

"Let's keep going."

"What if I don't want to?" He pouts and looked away from me like a child.

"Um, we can do whatever you want at my house," Namjoon turns around with a big smirk.

'Daddy take me.' Wish I so said that, his face would've been hilarious.

"That's what I want to hear, we'll have to have all day for what I want to do." I exhaled loudly at his hornyness and pulled at the fin on his arm.

"Have you ever had sex before?"

"Not exactly... but it can't be that hard, right?" I chuckled but finally, something caught the corner of my eye.

"Well first off it's not, girls could get pregnant, or someone could catch an STD, but a guy is staring at us so kiss me first." Namjoon pulled me in closer with a wink and tilted his head so it was easier to connect our lips. I moved us slightly around, my eyes open a bit so it looked like they were closed but I could see through my eyelashes, and there was indeed someone looking at us differently than the other merfolks around.

I felt myself smile a little before Namjoon brought his head back.

"The guy on your left by the cafe is the one. No one has attacked so this might have been for nothing." The merman shook his head, his thumb caressing my naked waist.

"They always attack, been going on for 2 years. Let's maybe split up and see what he'll do."

"N-Namjoon, I don't think that's such a good idea-".

"Jin, honey, baby, darling, listen I'll be fine." He boops my nose. "As long as I have this necklace I am untouchable, and trust me, this thing never comes off... I love you and just circle around, don't do anything too big, you're not on land. Just try to bring his ass to the ground." I bit my lip nodding and we swam in opposite directions even though I deeply opposed of it.

'Why haven't they attacked?' I wondered and went behind the buildings. 'Are they really after Namjoon or something bigger like the necklace?' I gasped and let out a surprised scream when I heard an explosion. "How the hell did they get underwater explosives?" I looked at the guy and zoomed my butt over there to bring him to the ground.