Chapter 23: Someone's Always Watching

Namjoon's pov

After the super hot make-out session Jin and I had; hand in hand, we walked to the ocean and got into our birthday suits, where I obviously (sadly) looked away from the older's naked body.

Though, I was pleasantly surprised when the older shifted rather easily into his siren form. As soon we were about to swim, he intertwined our hands.

He is just so cute, I did this uwu thing that Kino taught me so I hope I was doing it right. 

Smiling, I started leading the way to Atlantis. Mostly dragging Jin which I don't think he really minded until I slowed down and pulled him in front of me for a pep talk.

"Okay, we're almost there so be nice. Stay next to me the whole time, and if you ever get lost, find a guard and stick to their side, if you can't find one go straight to the islands above us. Be yourself, and most importantly smile for goodness sake." I rushed, putting a hand through his flowing hair, and pushed his lips up into a smile

"You worried or something?" He teased, taking my hands into his.

"Jin, Jackson could be around and if he sees you, he's going to either try and kill you or take you away from me. So yes, I am worried."

"Namjoon," Jin chuckled, "I can take care of myself so let's get a move on." He smiled and I pecked his lips before heading straight down. 

Looking to my side, Jin was swirling through the fog, looking to be having fun but when we emerged, his face turned completely shocked.

"Come on." I laughed and pointed to the castle above the city. "Welcome to my home."

(A/n: soooo obviously the girl is not really there)

Jin looked at me and I smiled to where my green eyes disappeared

"You are too cute and Namjoon? This is gorgeous, maybe you'll show me around sometime when I'm not about to save your kingdom." I scoffed and started swimming towards the castle's doors.