Chapter 42: As My Pets Ate Them

Namjoons pov

"Joonie could you just try and talk to Jimin?" My dad pulls at my arm again.

"Yeah, just get everyone away. How is Yoongi doing?"

"Slightly shaken up but I think Jin will get him to calm down." I nodded and looked at my brother's black bubble.

"Okay, I'll go." My dad pats my back and left. "Jimin?" I put my ear to the black substance but heard nothing. "Jimin, can you allow me in? I just want to hear the whole story from you and not what dad believes happened. No one will or can ever judge you." The bubble turned more into a jelly-like substance allowing me in and I rushed to bring my baby brother into a hug. "Please, tell me everything." The younger hesitantly nods, his head pressed against my shoulder.

"W-We were on the island, just playing w-with each other when we heard voices. We were clothed but Yoongi made me hide under the docks so I couldn't be seen but I could fucking hear them. T-There were humans on the island, Namjoon." He mumbled. "And they were talking to Y-Yoongi. They asked who he was and how he got there without a boat. I-I was so focus on my husband I d-didn't even notice s-someone else coming t-towards me until I was grabbed and shoved out into everyone view." I hummed, putting my hand through his hair

"I was so scared but Yoongi had trained me in things so I kept my head up high. The humans weren't having it and they caught on how Yoongi was trying to get to me so they s-started b-beating my h-husband." I took a deep breath and squeezed his tiny body. "I-I was so angry an-and then the-the-the sharks came, I was so blinded by what they were doing that I couldn't hear their screaming as my pets ate them. E-Even Yoongi was s-s-scared, the l-look in his eyes." I hummed and lifted my brother's head to smile at him.

"Yoongi was just shocked. Your abilities have never been used in that way so tell me why you're so upset."

"N-Namjoon, t-they w-we-were touching m-me."

"Damn, I'm sorry Jimin." I sighed and kissed his forehead. In our customs it's a privilege; think of it as the highest honor to touch someone of royal blood. And so when an outsider just disrespects that, it hurts. I would know since I was a test subject for humans with no disregard to respect.

"Just calm down for right now okay? Breathe in and breathe out." Jimin closed his eyes and put his head on my shoulder. "Good, so Hoseok came to Jin and I's house so that means this happened hours ago. Have you eaten?" He shook his head. "Okay, let's get some food in you. Who else knows about this- the whole story I mean?"

"No one."

"Okay, so you're all good then! You got back at the people who were hurting Yoongi and for someone who was sexually assaulted, you did the right thing. I know it may not feel like it but you protected yourself and your husband." Jimin pouts and before he could say anything I started swimming out, keeping my brother close.

At the dining room table, our parents were already sitting down eating. When they saw us I quickly put my hand up seeing as they were ready to stand up. They, thankfully, got the gist and slowly sat back down, keeping their hands on their tales with just smiles on their faces for the both of us. 

Since the food was already on the table I pushed mine towards Jimin when we got situated.

"Joon can you get Jin please, I wanna talk to him." I squinted at my mother in suspicion, nonetheless, I started to go to Yoongi's old room.

"Everything good in here?" I asked looking at the two.

"How's Jimin?"

"He's finally eating after having some sense knocked into him." Yoongi nodded and looked back at his hands.