Chapter 41: A Rape Whistle

Namjoons pov

"Okay so today, Namjoon, you'll just be following Jin around and learning from him, alright?" I nodded turning my head away from Taeyang's fish tank and to him. "You can leave me now." I nodded once more, this time standing up from the chair and walking out to go sit next to Jin, however, I was instantly pulled back up onto my feet.

"We got to go, Jinho's already waiting for us." He stated dropping my arm and leading the way outside with me behind confused but what's new there?

"I'll follow you two." I heard, assuming my fiancé heard too since we got in the car and he just drove off.

"Okay, so Jinho and I thought we should set some ground rules for you. 1. You have to follow everything we do. 2. If something was to happen you get the hell out of that place." I hummed and turned to look at his side profile. "3. You cannot tell anyone what we did today."

"Will you tell me things if I start working there?" Jin stops at a stoplight and turns to me.

"Just small things unless we are working a case together." He said and changed the radio station.

"Yo Jin, finally done talking to your fiancé? Good. So what are we doing again I already forgot?"

"There was a robbery at a phone company, so we are there to check it out."

"Oh, gotcha... Wait phone company? Oh, maybe Leo works there?" I frowned and squinted my eyes.

"Who's this Leo?" I hissed, glaring at my future husband.

"This guy who always tried to get Jin in bed, it was so fu-".

"Shut up, you ass." Jin turned off the radio and put his right hand up next to his face, acting as a border so he couldn't see me glaring at him.

"Has this Leo.. touched you?" I said surprising even myself with the calm tone that came out.

"He was nothing I couldn't handle."

"That wasn't the question I asked, now was it?" Jin shook his head.

"Just my ass but that was it and- and he got a face full of my fist instantly!" I hummed and looked out the window. "I-I'm sorry?"

"Don't be, it's not the first time someones touched you when we were close."

Jins pov

'Ouch. That hurt.' My eyes traveled slightly to his hand and I took it into mine. Namjoon sighed and rubbed the slim with his thumb which made me feel a whole lot better.

"Loo-".

"I'm sorr- oh." I chuckled nervously. "You can go first."

"Okay Jin, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings and I know that's all in the past, hopefully. I already got past the thing with Jay since we weren't a couple but what's got me angry is that you didn't tell me about Leo even when we started dating. I'm going to be your husband soon and you have to tell me these things. If someone made you uncomfortable, if someone looked at you weird. I want to know everything, even if it is small and stupid. I want to know cause maybe you think it's not important but to me it is, okay?"

"I get that and I am sorry. You're completely right, I should've told you about Leo. I just thought that since I always handled it, that you wouldn't care. But from now on if something ever happens, I will tell you immediately. I promise." Namjoon nodded with a cute smile that made my heart beat a bit faster.

"Glad we got that out of the way but how much longer?"

"We're already here," I mumbled parking the car. "Okay, you'll need to put this on." I opened my side compartment and took out an extra badge, not noticing how Namjoons face lit up. "Keep this on you at all times." The merman took the metal with a grin and as I got out of the car, I saw Jinho already heading over to us.