Chapter 22: Say It If You Mean It

Namjoon's pov

Strolling into the police station once again like I have been for the past years now. It is now my escape from Atlantis and dad which I needed at the moment.

"Hey, Namjoon." I heard making me turn to the small adult male who was smiling and waving me over to his desk. I smiled back, of course, I was raised a good boy and so I skipped to his side, my eyes instantly looking at the papers laid out on his desk.

"So what's up doc?" I asked looking at the certain closed yellow file.

"You know who," Hui mumbled, I let out a small growl of annoyance and anger.

"Jackson. He's been getting even more reckless at home too. Tell me who the victim is before you become mine." Hui rolled his eyes and slapped my thigh, now immunized to my threats.

"Her name is Fiona Smith, age 33, same bite marks and strangled as the others, however, she was washed up onshore and not placed." I hummed and started to look over the photos and notes that had already been taken while Hui suddenly left without saying anything. I didn't pay too much attention to him as I started to think.

'Why is Jackson changing so many humans and killing merfolk?' I wondered, closing the papers, to get up and go to the water fountain. Grabbing one of the very tiny cups, but someone's hand reached out at the same time.

"I'm sorry," I said and moved back to freeze in shock, my eyes going wide as I looked the figure up and down.

"Hey, guppie," Jin says smiling softly. I slowly looked at Hui who quickly turned away and looked at the ugly tiled ceiling. I looked back at Jin and shove my finger into his chest to see if this whole ordeal was real and when he slapped my hand away, I immediately brought him in for a hug.

"Wha- Whe- When did you get out?" I stumbled over my words, sliding my hand to the back of his head, closing my eyes when our foreheads were pressed together. Enjoying the moment, I was slowly thinking would never happen.

"You make it sound like I was in jail, but I was released just a few days ago," Jin whispered and I noticed the people who were smiling at us thankfully went back to work. "Let's go somewhere more private to catch up?" I stepped back and look at his face. "Thought you would be more shocked to see me."

"I am, just too shocked to speak." Jin nods and took my hand before pulling me to the evidence room.

"I met your uncle, Yongguk. He and I are good buddies and he taught me a few things that even you don't know about sirens." I blinked when the words registered in my mind, and when something clicked, I pushed him against the wall, away from the camera's view.

'I'm going to kill him.'

"You just left here without saying anything," I growled, showing my teeth, "and when I do find out, you said you loved me." I grabbed his collar and pushed his back against the wall, harder than before. "Then you show up out of nowhere and talk about meeting my uncle like it's nothing." I hissed and Jin looked around me with his head tilted to the side.

"I did not lie in that letter, guppie. I thought you should've known, sorry?" I rolled my eyes and put pressure on his shoulders making Jin groan.

"Say it if you mean it."

"I love you, Namjoon.. so please stop bruising my fucking back." I moved my hands up to his face and brought him in for a kiss. It was a quick one but it still sent the emotions I wanted to convey to him before backing up to pace around the room.

Jin plopped down on a chair and watched me when a light bulb went off in my mind so I leaped towards the hot man who jumped.

"I need you to come to Atlantis with me. Yes, that's what will happen! I know this is sudden but there's this guy who's been killing people. The same one from when you left but I now know who the leader is, and I know why he's doing this, but I can't stop him so I need you!" Jin pressed his lips together and tapped his chin. Our eyes locked with each other but his one-inch black hair, gelled up perfectly, looked so good on him that it took my attention away.

"What's his name and why is he killing people?"

"His name is Jackson, he's an old friend of mine that I kinda like ditched when I started taking my duties in being a prince more seriously." Jin sighs before standing up to come over and set his hand on my shoulder.

"I will go but if I see a shark or get tackled by your friends, I will punch you." My eyes widened when he simply walked out with a smirk on his face.

"Better put some pads on then," I mutter and ran out to follow the older. "Hui, I'm going to go catch up with Jin, see ya later." I smiled, waving at the cop talking to his boyfriend as I continued to follow Jin out.

I thought it was going to be a nice silent walk down the streets, though, for some reason it felt awkward. Jin's sudden appearance but I believed he would have a bigger and more dramatic entrance coming back into my life.

I glanced at the cop and sneakily held his pinkie with my own. He didn't have any reaction so I moved my hand into his and interlaced our fingers, however, still nothing. "Why do I have the feeling that I need to say sorry?" Jin looks at me and shrugged.

"Sorry, I am still shocked about getting out." He chuckled. "2 years of doing the same routine over and over again, then all of a sudden you're back on the streets, it's a lot to take in." I nodded and swung our hands.

"I love you too by the way," I whispered blushing embarrassed when he looked at me.

"How are your parents?"

'Oof.'

"Good, I guess. With all the rebel stuff happening, I moved them to the hidden part of the castle so they don't get in the way and can just spend time together. Jimin and Yoongi are much better than before. Hoseok, the bright smiling one is dating someone finally while Jungkook and Taehyung still simply enjoy being married to one another for so many years." Jin nodded.

"And how were you?"

"I admit I was lonely but now I'm really happy because you're back like I'm ecstatic!" I turned to Jin, wearing a smile but Jin was looking around. I tilted my head confused when I was pulled into an alley and trapped by him, yet I flipped us over. "Ah, so this is what you really wanted."

"I haven't done anything in years and this one guy was always hitting on me and so I dreamed of doing this to piss him off also because I missed you." He said and leaned forward. I put my hand on his cheek and the other on his waist as our lips connected.

Jin moans and I press myself closer to his body. I licked the bottom of his lip and when I was allowed in, I lifted the cop, pushing my tongue farther into his mouth.

Jin's legs wrapped around my waist and his hands were in my silver hair pulling me in more. I started to have a burning sensation in my chest so eventually, I brought my head back and stared into his eyes.

"Be my boyfriend," I whispered, lifting my knee to hold Jin up while I move a piece of his hair out from his face and behind his ear.

"Of course, guppie."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jinnie is back and not so in charge!!

😋