Chapter 27: The Future King, Yikes!

Namjoon's pov

I looked at my dad and then lower my head again. "Namjoon you told another human being about us?" He snapped, voice getting lower with each word.

"Jin th-".

"NAMJOON!" I pressed my lips together and bit the inside of my bottom lip. "You told another human about Atlantis? Explain why again before I fucking strangle you." I, being too scared to look at my dad, sighed.

"I went to go talk to Jin like you suggested but getting to his house, it was broken in and there was blood on the floor, dad. Then I meet Dawn, Jin's neighbor, and since the people who took my cop took his wife, we caught my friend Hui and we showed him the house and it kinda slipped out, b-but they took Jin."

"Okay so, we most likely know who has Jin... I'm sorry you had to find out about my brother like this." I hummed. "But they both know Jin can't be out of water for a couple of days so for Yongguk to keep your cop alive, they have to go to the ocean, am I correct?"

"Yes." I slowly nodded.

"Exactly and you showed Jin to Atlantis so he's going to force your cop of a boyfriend to show him the way by using the neighbor's wife as leverage." My eyes widened and I rubbed the back of my neck nervously.

"S-So what do we do then?"

"We wait Joon. Tell this Dawn and Hui fellows and see if they can try to take down Yongguk's accomplices."

"Should I do that now or-.. what?" I look up at my father's unamused face.

"Go lay down and in the morning we can talk more." He explained and put a hand on my cheek. "I'm sure Jin's... fine." I rolled my eyes and swam away to my room to sit on my bed.

"He's fine," I mumbled and turned my attention to the box sitting on my desk across the room. I took it into my claws and sat back down, before opening it with a small frown.

My courting gift for Jin staring back at me.

The Atlantean necklace which had a jewel on it would have looked so perfect around the cop's neck, it is also strong enough to strangle someone...

I put the jewel in my hand and moved my top teeth against my bottom ones.

"I heard about Jin." I closed the box quickly; after putting the necklace back in, and turned to Jimin. "Also heard about the office ordeal and uncle." He came forward and took a seat next to me, taking the box from my grasp.

"What do you want me to say?"

"Nothing, just.. how are you Joon?" I shrugged.

"This has happened multiple times, he's been kidnapped twice and been in the military all without me knowing." I exhaled loudly. "I don't know how to feel about this now. I've talked to dad and he said I should wait since Yongguk is possibly going to make Jin show him the way to Atlantis."

Jimin hums and puts his hand on my tail, flicking one of the scales back down like the rest. "What's going to be the first thing you're going to say when you see Jin?"

"That he was wrong." Jimin nods his hair flowing through the air making it look so soft that I couldn't resist putting my claws through it.

"How- How are you going to be with Jin though?" I nervously chuckled and removed my hand quickly to my lap.

"Dad um said I could um leave... Atlantis to uh live with him and you take over." Jimin froze and I saw his fists turning white. "B-But I-".

"No, it's okay." He sighs his shoulders going forward. "I learned everything you learned and I got married already but Joon moving away from Atlantis? Can you deal with that? Not too long ago you hated going into your human form. Now you want to be with a guy who I admit is amazing, yet, lives. On. Land. That's a huge transition Joonie. Have you thought everything through?"

I let out a small hum and took his hand into mine, rubbing his claws with mine.

"I know but when Jin broke up with me I felt like-... like I was being snapped in half. I was sick to my stomach and seeing his whole house trashed-... I just can't be without him, Jimin, end of story."

"Okay, I get it." He chuckled. "I admit I would do the same if I was in your position and Jin was Yoongi, but you have to visit at least once a month, and you'll have to help me with everything, oh and bring Jin too! He's a badass and older than Yoongi so he can put him in his place." I scoffed and kissed my brother's hand before getting up, and yanking him up as well.

"All that will happen and more. But why would Yoongi need to be put in his place?"

"My husband is an.... interesting fellow." Jimin teases. "Love him to bits but I am still the prince so I should top every once in a while, right?" I choked on my spit and slapped Jimins arm with wide eyes.

"That's so fucking nasty, get out." The younger laughs loudly as I push him out of my room. However, I could hear him laughing all the way to his and Yoongi's room.

I gagged and went onto my bed. "That's the future king, yikes." I giggled to myself and brought my tail up to my chest, slowly falling asleep.

The only thing running through my mind was, 'Don't tell dad,' as I felt my crown slowly slide off and fall to the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Short chapter!!!!!

Ohh I got a haircut, my hair was down to my waist and now it's at my bra, I'm literally so happy I have to tell EVERYONEE!!!