Chapter 28: You Were Wrong

Jin's pov

I look at the smirk on Jay's face and sigh. "If I do this, you will set Hyuna free, right?" I ask again and the man shrugs as he stitches up his bleeding arm in front of us or well me.

"Depends if it is good." He winked and I looked at the woman who was only looking at me. Terror was written all over her face so I nodded.

Instantly, Jay came over to unlock my hands from the chair before dragging me out to another room down the hall.

"Get this through your mind, Jay," I started when he opened it for me, "this is only for Hyuna, no feelings are or will ever be involved, understand?" The criminal hums, grinning and I sat on the surprisingly comfy bed.

While he stands in front of me, Jay takes off his shirt before lowering himself to where our lips touched. I knew this was unorthodox but I was fully by myself and he was cute so it wasn't too bad, however, Namjoon kept popping up into my mind which isn't good at the moment.

Fake moaning, I took off my shirt and leaned back forward to reconnect our lips but he stepped back slightly.

"Strip completely." I took a deep breath and slowly slid off my pants and underwear as he watches. "My, you are simply.. gorgeous." He mumbles and I stood in front of the drug lord, letting his horny eyes rake over my body even though my mind was flashing warning lights at me.

Closing my eyes, he started kissing up my neck, his hands roaming my body like I was some piece of meat.

Exhaling softly, I tried not to think about who this guy was and more of a one-night stand which was not too bad. "Lay down." I nodded and just allowed what happened to happen.

Simple, right?

~•~•~

"You okay?" I turned to Hyuna and nodded once more, lifting my head from my knees just a little bit so she could see me.

"Yeah I am, sugar cup. Sex is sex I guess, so it wasn't too bad. I just want you to be free." She smiled brightly and she hugged my arm.

"I really appreciate everything you've done for me Jinnie. I'm sorry for being such a big nuisance." She mumbled pouting and I took her hand into mine to kiss her ring.

"Sweetheart, you're not a burden-".

"I said nuisance." Jin clenched his jaw. "Sorry."

"And before I was rudely interrupted I was saying you're not a nuisance to me. I'm keeping you safe for Dawn. I love you as a best friend and a sister and will always protect you when your husband can't." I whispered into her ear right as the door opened.

"You ready to go gorgeous?" Jay smirked, biting his lip as he looked me over.

"Do you remember our deal?" I asked eyeing the other guys who came in before my eyes went back to him.

"What deal?" I growled and before getting up, I was shot with something. My vision quickly went blurry and I took the dart out of my neck to look at it.

"You. Weren't. Even. Good." I snapped before falling to the side, dead...

~•~•~

"Jinnie? Come on, wake up. Please."

Just kidding still alive, sadly.

I squeezed my eyes together after opening my eyes to get blasted with the sun beaming down, and threw my head back groaning in pain.

"Ah good." I tried opening them again, this time looking at the deck to see pretty dots of different colors swirling by my feet.

I blinked a good couple of times and looked back up to see Yongguk in front of me, fucking inches away from my face. I didn't want to be mean but I gag, I did... I couldn't just lick his face as I did with Jay because I didn't want to get any diseases from him so I matched his glare as well.