Chapter 31: I'm Going To Kiss Him

Jin's pov

Waking up, a groan escaped past my lips as I looked around, and the ultimate feeling of wanting to die comes rushing over me. I was in more pain than police training and I rolled over, expecting to fall out of bed, but was met with more bed.

Sitting up and yawning loudly, I looked around. It for some reason, was slightly upsetting that no one was here but I couldn't do anything about that as of right now.

Looking at the clothes on my body and then the beautifully large opened window, I jumped out for fun and hit the white sand. "Where am I?" Furrowing my brows, I looked up and down the sandy strip with a frown on my face and my hands on my hips.

"Uh, Jin?" My eyes widened and I went back to the window with a wide smile.

"Namjoon out here!" I waved and he slowly came over looking like a confused puppy.

'Cute.'

"How did you get out there?" He asked, carefully climbing out of the window too, and then right in front of me.

"Sorry uh I was confused and then I saw a window, and here I am!" Namjoon chuckles and I felt his hand slide onto my waist to pull me in.

"Well if you'd just waited for a few more seconds, you wouldn't have been out the window. These are the three islands that cover my home. It's where um... well I will tell you later. I have already brought Hyuna to her home and now I'm looking for your answer. Do you want to come to Atlantis with me or go back home?" I put my arms up and intertwined my hands behind this neck.

"Hm?" I looked into the sea-green eyes and smiled. "I know I have to go back but I like being here with you," Namjoon smirked slightly and leaned forward, tilting his head slightly.

"I don't know how you did what you did yesterday, Jin but it was really hot."

"Oh really? How hot was I, from 1 to 10?" 

"Babe, you were an 11, taking my uncle down-".

"If you two don't kiss, I'm going to kiss him." My eyes widened, along with Namjoon before we turned to Jimin and Taehyung watching us at the shoreline.

"You're both assholes." Namjoon hissed, his teeth showing.

'Oh, now you've done it.'

"Bite me," Jimin growls and stands up coming towards me naked. My eyes quickly went to the sky while Namjoon groaned. "Jin, come walk with me. Tae you know the deal," the younger orders, pulling my arm.

"Is it safe to look at you or is the sun going to blind me?" I ask just to hear an amused chuckle.

"I'm decent now." I heard after a bit and I looked at the younger, exhaling loudly since he had pants on. "I wanted to ask you something, you know since I am Joon's brother and all. Hope that's fine?" He asked, leading me to a wooden bench.

"Yeah, of course, just depends on what you want to say."

"Nothing bad, just wanted to know if you love my brother?" I plopped down on the bench with my hands in my lap, looking out to the ocean, the small waves crashing closer to our feet by the seconds.

"I-... I do, Jimin, I love your brother."

"Why?"

"First off, I didn't know he was well.. the Prince of mother fucking Atlantis at first so I fell in love with his character, how he thinks and looks mostly. After I found out everything I loved how he cared for everyone and when I was in the military, it hurt being away from him because I couldn't tell him how I felt so I did the letters-".

"Alright, that's enough." Jimin laughed, putting a hand on my thigh. "Another thing I wanted to tell you is not a question but more of a statement. Joon's stepping down from being king to possibly live life with you." My eyes widened. "My brother loves you the way I love my husband and that's a lot. I have already given my word to my family that I would become the next king for Namjoon to go but if my brother leaves, he has to come back back to Atlantis once a month to see our family, understand? Good." I only blinked. "Keep my brother safe, Jin, or else I would have to do something to you, neither of us would like." 

"Um I'm going to ignore you threatening me but why is Namjoon coming with me and not staying here?" Jimin groans, hitting his forehead against my shoulder.

"He loves you and trust me, love makes you crazy and do crazy things." I chuckled, lowering my head with a smile.

"If that's all, we should get back to the others then, thanks for helping out guppie and me. You didn't have to, so thanks." Jimin hums and stood up, holding his hand out to pull me up as well.

"Namjoon has done everything for me Jin, always has and always will so this is my only chance to really repay him." I nodded and we began walking, soon coming up to Namjoon, my body and face betray me when we locked eyes since I felt everything heat up. Slowly moving to his side, I looked at the two youngest suspiciously.

"We're going to go now! Have fun!" Jimin sang making Namjoon smile and I could tell it wasn't a happy one but it was funny to me.

"Right, see ya losers later!" Taehyung grins, walking into the water with a naked Jimin as well. 

"I hate them sometimes." I heard and shrugged, getting in front of the merman.

"Why are you stepping down as king, guppie?" Namjoon caressed my cheek and then looked at the water shimmering under the gaze of the sun.

"Because to be a good king you have to be happy. I am not happy when you are away from me." He whispers.

"Oh Namjoon," I sighed, "you would be leaving your whole life-".

"But I would be happy, Jin." I squeezed my eyes shut, feeling a tear slowly make its way up my cheek. Namjoon brought his hand up and wiped it away, cupping my face and caressing the skin. "Baby, don't start crying now, you're going to make me sad." I pouted and put my head on his chest.

"I love you." The merman chuckled and rubbed my back.

"As do I now let's get you home so I can explain everything to Dawn and Hui."

"Right um yeah, Dawn and Hyuna." I nodded and quickly leaned up to peck Namjoon on his lips, before taking off my shirt.

"Gosh, you're beautiful." The merman whispers and then headed to the end of the docks to take off my pants and drive into the water.

"That's a whole lot of merman." I chuckled, running a hand through my hair, and exhaled loudly, walking into the water to shift and wait for Namjoon to come up next to me.

"Why are you so amazing?" Feeling the merman's hands slide across my shoulders and then down to my hip, I think I died a little.

"I'm not the only one amazing, guppie." I slapped Namjoons hand away, possibly cause I was embarrassed, and started swimming off, listing to the merman laughing from behind me. 

Namjoon's pov

As we got to more open ocean, I swim up next to Jin and put my hand over his neck to push him in for a kiss. At first, I could feel he was slightly confused but he melted in my arms.

'Man, I love this cop.'

I started moving my lips and tilted my head for better access when I brought my tongue in. I moaned as I felt Jin's hand go up to my neck and into my hair. It was lovely until the cop pulled my hair back, and harshly too.

"Let's get back to my house before you try anything, baby." He chuckles, bopping my nose, and once again started leaving. Gulping at the thoughts swimming around in my head, I remembered something big.

"JIN WAIT!" I rushed, speeding up to grab his tail and pull him in front of me. "I have to grab something from the castle, so I'll meet you at the beach. I promise I won't be long." The older one stuck out his bottom lip and pouted. "Jinnie, I have to get this."

"Okay, fine." He giggled. "I'll see you at the beach then." I nodded confidently and flipped backwards to start heading back to the castle for a certain gift, I think Jin would like.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next chapter there will be smut!!!!