Chapter 45: Italian Date (pt 1)

Namjoons pov

WHY THE HELL ARE KIDS SO HARD TO MANAGE? WHY CAN'T THEY SIT ON THE GROUND AND WATCH PEOPLE FIGHT WITH SWORDS ALL DAY?

I wanna cry but Jin seems to be handling everything well with taking them to school, going to work, cooking. Did you know water can boil? Gasp. I know, it's shocking.

HOWEVER, after everything, he's been doing, it has made me feel bad which is why I begged Taeyang to allow the both of us a day off!

Aren't I just the best fiancé ever?.... Don't answer that.

And so as I finished getting ready, I glance into my reflection nervously prior to putting a hand through my hair.

"You're a fucking Prince, Namjoon, stop being stupid. He loves you for goodness sake's ." I nod and grabbed something off of the bed when I head the car door shut, then turned around to walk

My head slightly bowed with a bouquet now coming in front of me while Jin closed the front door with wide eyes staring into my soul.

"Um, I picked these out for you," I mumbled shoving them into my fiancé's hands.

"Guppie wow... they are beautiful, thank you." He said and I looked up with a big smile.

'HE LIKES THEM!'

"Hongseok said he could watch Jaemin and Ryujin, and Taeyang said he would make sure our night isn't interrupted. So I wanted to take you out for dinner. I've gotten paid so if you want to get dressed, we can go out." I rush out and headed to the couch, however, I got grabbed and pulled back.

"Do I even get to answer?" I shake my head with wide eyes.

"No or-or I'll kidnap you!"

"You scared of being rejected?" I gasp and cover my heart with my hand.

"Me? Rejected? No." I nervously chuckled, straightening up slightly.

"Joonie, baby, I'm your fiancé, remember? I would love to go on a date which is why I don't know why you're so nervous, I do love you, silly goose." He smiled and then left to go upstairs as I try to figure out what a goose was on the couch. However, soon my mind came back to what Jin had said.

"Maybe I'm nervous because I planned this date and I've never done this before," I muttered. "Or because I've never had anyone to do this for. I'm not freaking out... who am I kidding, it's Jin, he's perfect." I groaned, putting my head in my hands.

"You won't find me in your hands like that Joon." I popped up and turned around. "Do I look good?" He turned to the side and posed, giving me a wink that made my heart stop.

"Oh. My. God." I gulped and stood up, looking him up and down."You look... really-.. wow."

"Why thank you guppie. You ran away before I could even say you look good as well. Not as good as me, of course, but close." Jin smiled, coming up to me and patted my hair down.

"I love you, you're really pretty." I blurted out.

"Thank you Namjoon." He said calmly, calm like every other thing he has said.

"Jin, do you want to go on this date? You're strangely... mellow."

"I heard what you told yourself, Joon. I don't know how many times I have to stay this until you get it through your thick skull. I love you and I know you've never planned a date because but you already got me so there's no need to freak out. I believe this will go well, and if it doesn't, remember we sleep together so it can never be bad." He teases putting his head on my cheek which I leaned into. "I'm not perfect Namjoon, no one is, keep that in mind." He smiled and kissed me, leaving his lips on mine for a few seconds, prior to putting his forehead against mine.