Chapter 21: How To Be Ugly

Namjoon's pov

"You thought wrong, brother."

"I am not your brother," I snarled, showing my sharp teeth, "and I never was! You ugly son of a sea witch!"

"WE GREW UP TOGETHER. YOU JUST LEFT ME-".

"I'M A PRINCE NOW KING! YOU ARE NOT ABOVE ANYONE ELSE IN MY KINGDOM, JACKSON." I screamed and he swam to get into my face. The merman not aging a day since their teen years.

"I was your only friend, Namjoon. You just left me for this place." Jackson looked around, clenching his jaw together. "I'm going to destroy everything you've ever loved, starting with Atlantis, and ending with your pretty little Jin. Oh, I'm getting aroused just thinking about him." I growled and before I could blink, I jabbed my fist into his face, before bounding the man in a lovely seaweed wrap. Smirking, I swung my tail into his chest, watching as he falls and hits the bottom of Atlantis's coral floor.

Jackson's and my eyes never left one another, so many emotions were coming up yet I was more worried about Jin as per usual. Slowly sinking, something switched in my old friend's eyes before he screamed a certain pitch. It made me a little woozy but I still swam down to get him, yet I was shoved into the castle's gates. Most likely denting it but I wasn't too worried, slowly I got up and watched how a group of men took Jackson away with the other sirens following.

"THIS PLACE WILL BURN BECAUSE OF YOU," I heard and then they disappeared into the fog above us.

"I really need help now."

Jin's pov

"I swear to the lord of baby Jesus! If I have to take one more shower next to Leo, I'm going to stick my foot so far up his ass, he will fucking meet God." I hissed coming into my tent, and having all the other men look at me as I head to my bed.

"It's like, dude? Come on. It's 2 years, you're not going to fucking die if you can't get your broken pencil into someone's ass. You spent a good chunk of your life without sex," I sit down looking at them, "and when you do, you get so addicted, you can't think straight? I call bullshit! I think this is a punishment for taking that kid's candy bar when I was in the orphanage." I hummed, folding my towel and putting it on the rack under my bed.

"However, I'm a fucking cop, I even got metals because I am that god damn good. I save people's lives, Leo works at a phone company. I am a fucking god. Also why the hell me?" I turn to Yongguk dying on his bed like some of the others. "I know I'm amazing looking but come on," I whined, kicking my feet against the bed. "I need to figure out how to be ugly. Maybe the lieutenant knows.. where is he?" I look to Dawn who has a hand over his mouth and points to a man in the chair.

When the lamp is flipped on, I smile widely while my mind was saying, 'fuck'. "Mr. Lieutenant sir, how do I be ugly?" I asked in a serious tone and he chuckles.

"Do you do this every day?" The whole group of men nod, cooling down from their laughing session. "Wow.. okay, SeokJin. I'm so coming in here more often if I need a good laugh, also I am not ugly." I nodded smiling big.

"Of course not, he's just annoying, sir."

"Plus Jinnie has someone back home." Yongguk teases with a smirk plastered on his stupid merman face.

"Oh really? Cause last time I heard you didn't." A guy who is somewhat a friend, Matthew said, turning onto his side to look at me.

"It's complicated.. he looks Korean but is Eur-o-pe-an.. yeah, so he didn't know I was drafted here so I left letters. It's just complicated." I exhaled loudly and laid down to look at the top of our 10-man tent.