Chapter 15: The Life Changing Letter

Jin's pov

After staring into my reflection, looking at all the perfections on my face. I took off my shirt and hopped into the already warm water, washing off the lingering dead smell and blood away from my body, watching as it all goes down the drain.

Personally, I like quick showers so I can stay up all night watching YouTube. So after I dried and changed myself, I opened the door, ready to jump into my bed, but froze seeing Namjoon asleep.

In my bed.

But the worst part was he was on MY side where the good charger was.

"I never did say my room was off-limits." I rubbed my face with my hand and turned off the light before going to the cold side, trying to sleep until I felt my body being pulled till it was fully pressed against the merman's firm chest.

"Sleep." I heard and since he was really warm, I turned around and nuzzled my head into his chest. His grip on my waist slightly tightened once more before we slowly fell asleep.

Namjoon's pov

"Yeah just tell Taeyong I am sick... Because I am older than you dick weed... Good, thank you, bye." Jin sets the phone down and turns to me. "Okay I am free, now what?"

"Jin, you have to eat." He looked down and gagged.

"I am good." He pushed the plate back to me.

"It's just fish, you big baby."

"It's sardines and they smell bad, I will make some eggs! Yes, eggs are good." Jin smiles running to the kitchen while I shake my head and swallow another fish.

"You know Jin... I had a dream about you last night." I started.

"Really?" I nodded, standing up to go sit on the counter across from him. "What was it about?"

"My kingdom is in ruins and when I tried reaching out for you, you disappeared into ashes, like the rest of my family." Jin turned around and put a hand on my thigh.

"Well, good thing it's only a dream."

"Yeah, but it repeated in my head so many times I woke you. You're cute when you're asleep and hugging me." I teased, watching him blush and avoid eye contact.

"I'm sorry if that was.. annoying." I shake my hand and grab his shoulder.

"I liked it, you were warm and again, you're cute." I tried leaning down to see his face but when he was about to look up, something echoed throughout the whole house.

I huffed confused, following Jin out of the kitchen like a shadow, and watched him open the door from afar. I couldn't see who was there but the cop's head went down slightly and I noticed he looked at me for a second before nodding and then closed the door.

"Who was it?" Jin looked up, and put something in his pants.

"Nothing, don't worry about it, guppie." He said with a small strained smile and went back to the kitchen. I tilted my head confused and tapped my chin with my pointer finger. "Don't think about it, you won't know unless I tell you." I pouted and looked around the living room.

"Well finish eating and get ready, I want to see if I can work this thing." I point to the glass box on another box.

"You mean my tv?"

"Whatever this thing is called," I muttered and sat on the couch to grab a rectangle thing and press all the buttons until it turned on.

I continued messing around as Jin gets ready.