Chapter 53: Pineapple Attack With Hyuna

Jins pov

My door was locked. I was in the corner of my room, both hands covering my mouth, blocking out the sound of my broken screams and cries. He just left. Desapareció. Gone. Simply fled since things got hard.

Now I'm back in my own house, all alone. With no idea where Namjoons has gone or when he will return. I'm beyond angry and terrified; there are no words to describe how I feel. It's difficult not to think about what bad things might happen in the future when my husband finally shows up.

I've told Jaemin and Ryujin to stay downstairs and watch a movie as I took that time to have my break down. Just everything this week has been too much.

Getting married, Namjoon being shot, my parents, Leo, I don't know what I'm going to do. Maybe there were secret problems in this relationship and it's all unfolding now. Maybe I'm just overthinking this all too much but either way, I know my relationship is in a bad place.

I was shaking, could exactly take a deep breath, my heart doing those double beats which made my body flip out. The surprising thing was that I could reach for my phone and call Hyuna.

"Jin?"

"P-Pi- Pineappl-.." I choked out.

"Already here." Putting my phone down I squeeze my eyes shut and clutched my hand over the side of my body, feeling the heartbeat pumping out of my chest.

Years ago, I gave Hyuna a key to every room in my house, and I have the same for hers. This was the reason we did it, and I'm grateful that we haven't moved yet. So I hugged Hyuna back when I felt arms wrap around me.

"Where's Namjoon." I shake my head, wiping the tears that won't stop falling. "Okay try slowing your breathing, or I'm calling an ambulance." I repeatedly nodded and shakily took short breaths.

Not being able to get a good deep breath, Hyuna called 911. At which point I blacked out with her rubbing my back.

Hyuna's pov (a/n: I know what a shocker!)

My eyes widened out of horror when my best friend, my soulmate, my second fake husband goes limp in my arms. I was completely frozen lifting his hand and watched it hit the ground instantly. "Oh shit." Getting back to the real world, I stood up and laid him down on his back, checking Jin's pulse to make sure there was a pulse, however, his heartbeat was scarily slow.

When I looked up, noticing the red and blue lights coming from outside, glowing into his room I screamed, "IN HERE!" Checking Jin's breathing before I was softly moved away from him. I looked shocked at the paramedics while they were quick to lift the cop and put him on the stretcher, then they left.

I slowly walked out, my hand over my big belly, and went down the stairs, but stopped seeing Jaemin and Ryujin hiding behind the kitchen counter, shaking and most likely worried about seeing Jin being taken out.

I opened my phone and called my husband, told him what happened and to see if Namjoon was at the beach since he wasn't picking up. Then I went to get to the two kids level.

"What happened?" Jaemin asks holding his crying sister in his arms.

"Jin had a panic attack, it happens to a lot of people but we couldn't calm him down so his body did it for him. Will you allow me to take you both to the hospital until Namjoon arrives?"

"Okay." I sadly smiled at the two and helped myself up, heading to my car; Dawn nowhere to be found meaning he must still be looking for the merman.

I helped the two in the backseat, and then I quickly drove to the hospital, without getting arrested and breaking the speed limit. "Stay close to me," I ordered holding both of their hands as we went inside and to the front desk.