Chapter 44: In The Back Of A Police Car

Jins pov

"Is everyone in position?" I asked looking straight at the creepy house before us. It might as well have crows outside the house along with a graveyard if I was to be rude.

"Yeah."

"Yep."

"Of course."

"Okay, beta team go in," I ordered and watched from a distance as the front door was kicked open with screaming quickly following behind. "Delta and alpha go in." Me and a few other guys then jumped over the bushes that we were hiding behind and ran inside. Instantly noticed three people being forced onto the ground and cuffed, I took off to the left and went down to a blue door which I opened. "Ryujin? Jaemin? Jeno?"

"Jinnie?" My eyes widened and I slid over to the closet on my knees. Being met with a closet chained shut.

"It's me guys, we came to get you back," I said pulling at the chain before getting my gun out and shooting the metal, earning terrified screams that made me big my lip. "Sorry." I nervously smiles and ripped the doors away just to get tackled by two kids.

'Why are there only two?'

"You came!" Jaemin mumbles, looking up at me with tear stains down his cheeks.

"Of course I did but where is Jeno?" The young man smiled at me.

"He got out."

"Course he did, okay so let's get you back to the station and then go home with Joonie, all right? I think we had enough of this little adventure for now."

"Lift me, pwease." I turn my head to be met with teary eyes and oh did it pull at my heart. Letting Jasmine go, I grabbed Ryujin and stood up to put her on my hip.

"Okay, now we can go." Jaemin took my hand and held on tightly as we walked out, Jeno and Hui already sitting on the curb.

'I knew Jeno wouldn't leave them!'

"So who wants to be in the back seat?" Hui asks standing up after spotting me and then all three hands went up. "Good cause I wasn't." I rolled my eyes amused and walked to the car, sticking the three kids in, and went to the passengers seat since Hui forcefully told me he wanted to drive. "You know Namjoon helped me ask out Kino."

"Really?" I rose a brow. "I thought you two were already dating?" Hui shakes his head. "Wow... well glad that worked out then."

"Me too."

Upon getting back to the station, Jeno's parents gave me a talk about children parenting after I talked to Hongseok about the clothes situation. Then, Namjoon and I took Jaemin and his sister to McDonald's before heading house.

"Wow, it's nice." Namjoon sat Ryujin down on the ground and watched as she took off running.

"Are we really allowed to stay here?"

"You are Jae," I start with a smile, "let's get you all showered, and then we can talk about school in the morning." Jaemin looks around one more time before booking it upstairs. "Cute,"

"I like this parenting you, you're adorable." Namjoon puts a hand through my hair and then freezes. "Wait until we have to- who the frick frack is going to wash Ryujin?" I chuckled and pecked his lips.

"They are old enough to wash themselves, but just in case they need something, we'll sit on the toilet so they won't get scared of anything.

"Oh.. okay yeah that- that makes sense." He said bobbing his head. I rolled my eyes and took off my boots to head upstairs to find the kids still looking around.