Chapter 46: Italian Date (pt 2)

Namjoons pov

After paying for the meal and giving no tip to the waiter we left, laughing and getting back onto the semi-busy road.

"Go to the secret beach." Jin looked at me with a rose brow making me shyly smile and avoid his gaze.

"What are you up to, guppie?"

"You'll see," I whispered and once at the woods, I jumped out of the car and grabbed my fiancé when he had a leg out, running- dragging him towards the beach.

"Come on strip!"

"NAMJOON!" I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand that was about to slap my arm.

"It's not like I haven't seen you baby." I winked but he still made me turn around. As he got undressed I did the same, then went into the water, soon hearing Jin coming in, I turned around when the water was to our waists.

"You should be happy I don't get cold easily." Jin snapped putting his head on my chest and his arms going around my neck.

"Let's go for a swim, it'll be fun, I promise." The cop looked up and I put my wet hand on his hair. "Don't look at me like that."

"Why?"

"Cause you're too pretty. I might die." Jin smiled his wide, dark, chocolatey, fawn-like eyes that suck me in.

"Where are we going?" I kissed his forehead before pulling him with him farther out into the ocean to shift. "Where are we going, Joonie?" He asks after I pulled the cop to my chest again when I saw him shiver.

"I wanna show you a place where Jimin and I would go after sneaking out the castle. It'll be fun." I said biting my lip and as cheesy as it sounds, starting our journey.

~•~•~

Poking my head out of the ocean, I smiled at the island in front of me, yet was reminded that I have been dragging Jin by his tail this whole time when he wiggled out of my grasp.

He popped up next to me. "Thank's for dragging me." He giggled, poking my cheek, and then started looking around. "Now where did you drag me too?"

"Let's go to the beach." Jin looked at me suspiciously before swimming to the shore where, of course, there were towels for us to dry off and shift. I put my cloth on the ground for us to sit on before helping Jin wrap himself up in a bright pink towel when I was suddenly attacked in a green one.

As we sat on the beach together, Jin scooted closer to me and laid his head below my chin.

"What are we going to do here?"

"Just wanted to spend some time alone with you, away from humans. We're around them all day but today, or well tonight, it's just me and you alone, for miles." Jin hums and brought my left hand up, the ring shining brilliantly in the moonlight.

"Joon, I really can't wait to marry you."

"I can't wait either," I whispered and kissed the top of his head, looking at the waves crashing near our feet.

"So what do you want to do? Just sit here?"

"What do you want to do Jin?"

"Let's go exploring!" I exhaled loudly and stood up meaning Jin fell over to the side. "So that's how it is." He pouts up to me. "Remember the first time you talked to me?" He asked standing up and wiping the sand off of his towel which wasn't a good idea since it somewhat dropped to the ground.

"Of course, you brought us to a dead body and then took Jungkook away for a week, then got capture, then shot, then I stayed with you for like a day before you went into the military." I snapped grabbing the towel and held it up, allowing the wind to help before putting it around my fiancé and pulling him close for a quick kiss.