Chapter 51: I Don't Know Anymore

Jins pov

The day after our wedding, Namjoon was allowed out of the hospital (apparently his family forgot to tell me mermen heal quickly) we went to the station to talk to Leo, and if you can tell, it wasn't my idea.

"I can't believe you two are doing this," Taeyang whispers, unlocking the door, then opens it while shaking his head.

"Trust me, I'm as confused and angry as you." My Captain hums and we both walked in, Leo lifted his head from the bars and turned to look at us with a smirk.

"Wow, what a surprise! You came to visit me!" I rolled my eyes and went to lean against a wall to wait. Tilting my head when I saw my husband unhook the cameras pointing in our direction.

"You've been pissing me off a lot lately." I raised a brow and watched as he got back in front of the evil man's cell.

"So? What are you going to do about it?" Leo sassed, and I pressed my lips together as I noticed Namjoon's hand turn black as he reaches for the man but misses. "WHAT THE HELL?" Leo screamed like a little girl and jumped off the bench to avoid my guppie.

'That's what you get.' I snickered and looked around, noticing the other nosy criminals backing away from the cell when we locked eyes. When I turned back to Leo's cell, I saw that he was indeed shaking in fear, and my husband looking at me with a big smile, like a puppy.

"All done!" He turned the cameras back on then skipped out of the room, I was ready to leave too but someone grabbed my hand.

"H-He's a monster." I shake my head and remove Leo's hand.

"He's worst." I teased and went to jump in Namjoons arms once the door behind me closed. "What did you do to him?" I asked pouting and rubbing my nose against his.

"Just showed him not to mess with us, don't worry. But he may need a change of underwear." Namjoon sat me back on the ground and I look up and down the hall. "What?"

"How's your wound?"

"I'm fine Jin. It'll be gone soon enough but I have to get back to Daniel, he wants to go over a file with me." I nod and put my head on his chest. "What's up, baby?" I shrugged.

"I miss having you at my desk all the time but I'm happy you have a job you enjoy."

"Baby, we aren't that far away from each other. Do you want to go out for lunch?"

"Yeah, that would be nice." Namjoons hums and wraps his arms around my waist, laying his head on mine.

"Jaemins birthday is coming up, has he told you what he wanted?"

"No, but maybe it's time to tell him about us. I think he can keep it a secret but not Ryujin, she can't hold a secret to save her life."

"Agreed." I take a deep breath and backed up away from Namjoons warmth. "We should get back before people think we are doing something inappropriate here."

"And what if we are?" I giggled and slapped his chest with a red face.

"Stop it." Namjoon smiled and took a step forward, smiling. "No, not here," I whispered, winking at him before starting my way back to my desk. Plopping down in my chair, I opened my computer when I suddenly saw two people making my way over to me.

"Are you SeokJin?" I clicked on my email, and nodded, finally taking my eyes off of the screen and to the people in front of me.

"May I help you?" The couple look at each other nervously.

"Can we ask who the man you just came in with was?" I nod.

"Yeah, I'm not ashamed, that was my husband." Their eyes widened.