Chapter 39: Lonely Without You

Namjoons pov

Watching as the love of my life passes out in front of me would have definitely been the most terrifying thing I have ever witnessed. I was in a state of shock and betrayal as I was forced away from the alley and onto a boat.

I knew the guys who were taking me to Atlantis, they were wearing my mom's Atlantan mission armor, oh, and because Yoongi was the one who fucking HELD ME DOWN!

You should think about the time you were the angriest and then times that by 100.

That's how I am feeling and I stayed like that even as I stood in front of my parents.

It took everything in me to not hit my dad but I knew he knew nothing when I saw his surprised face, so I was mostly glaring at my mother.

"Why didn't you tell us you proposed?" I heard and I let out a loud growl.

"You mean to tell me that Jin got hurt all because you wanted to ask me this?" My mom nods. "I can't believe you."

"What do you mean Jin was hurt?" I turned to my dad and glared at him too.

"How do you think you will react if you were suddenly grabbed and pulled into an alley? We were both scared and then that dude fucking hurt him." I snapped pointing at the merman slowly going behind Yoongi.

"Look we're sorry but you can't be doing something this big and not telling us." I rolled my eyes with a chuckle.

"I don't have to if I don't want to. This is my life and not yours, oh, and if you don't remember, I live on land with Jin. The guy who has no idea where I am and is probably so worried." I brought my finger to my lip. "I am so dead. He's going to fucking kill me."

"I want to meet him properly this time."

"He'll kill you too," I stated to my dad and put a hand through my hair.

"Jin can try, now eat with us, and then we will leave."

"He's going to kill us and bury our bodies in the sand," I whispered swimming past my parents and to the dining hall, sitting down to ready to eat, yet I have a Jimin in my family. The Cracken came strolling in and right as we locked eyes, I was attacked.

Moaning in pain as we fly back with my brother's head in the crook of my neck and his arms might as well be part of my body for how fucking tight he was holding me.

"I missed you." I heard making me smile slightly and rubbed his back.

"I was going to come by soon but mom got me kidnapped and Jin has no idea where I am." Jimin's head popped up.

"Is he okay?"

"That's the problem I am here so I have no idea if my fiancé is in the hospital or at home freaking out. Thanks, mom." I sassed and looked at the woman whose shoulders slumped forward.

"Namjoon that's enough." My dad ordered, slamming his fist down on the table. Bitting the inside of my cheek, Jimin and I moved to our seats next to each other with Yoongi across from him and my mom, me.

I couldn't even look at her and my dad must have noticed. "So Namjoon, when's the wedding?"

"I don't know, we were going to talk about it tonight but here I am." My dad huffed and scrunched his nose.

"Do you at least know where it's going to be?" I nodded turning to Jimin.

"We agreed to do it on the beach since so many things happened there, and I know we want to do it next year either in the spring or summer." He nods and I felt his claws go onto my tail, playing with one of my scales.