Chapter 10: Dreams Crushed

Namjoon's pov

"I know this isn't our usual meeting place but they are too lazy to move you," I growled, and jumped forward, getting myself only inches away from his face but nothing, Sandeul didn't even blink.

I leaned back in my chains, still glaring at him but he didn't back down as the others would.

"You don't scare me guppie. I have been through a whole lot to simply get scared by your growling. Now I know you're not going to talk so as long as I am in here the doctors won't come in. So what do you want to do? Listen to the News? Watch TV, or I could teach you something new. Blink the number you want. I will wait." He crossed his legs, setting down with his empty clipboard on his lap.

I looked down at my tail in the water and lifted it to splash some at him. I was testing Sandeul, expecting him to be mad like the others, yet he just laughed.

"Want more water or a fight between me and you?" I looked up and blinked twice, Sandeul chuckled and took off his coat to walk out.

My tail went limp, moving it only slightly in the small pile of bathwater as the disappointment settled in. But when he came back, I couldn't see what he had, yet he was smiling.

I wanted to smile but it's so hard now.

"I just got yelled at but who cares, right?" I raised a brow and watch him set a box down before coming to uncuff my hands.

I dropped into the little tub, slipping forward a little, making my head go underwater just stopping at my eyes. As I sat up, Sandeul was holding something out for me.

"It's a water gun! You squirt it at someone, see." The scientist smiles and squirted my hair. I looked at the gun he places in my claws and looked at him with big eyes. I put my finger on the part he had his and squirted the water at his face.

He laughed like before and I did it a couple more times, he did it to me too, and at the end of everything, he was soaking wet.

'Why is this human different than the others?'

Sandeul couldn't see through his glasses, so when he took them off, I moved my tail and splashed a lot of water on him.

"Wow." He chuckled, shaking his head as he took a seat in the chair and looked at something on his wrist. "Shit, it's been two hours! I should start cleaning up. You can keep the gun guppie." Sandeul said and moved to grab something else before going onto his knees to soak up the water.

I, every once in a while would splash more water onto the ground to see what his reaction would be, yet he never got mad, it was a new feeling compared to the other people here.

Though, after a while, he stood up and cracked his back.

"Okay, well I'll see you tomorrow and try not to shoot any of the doctors with that thing, they might take it away." He warned and I watched him leave with his coat and clipboard in hand.

I looked at the plastic gun and shot some water into my mouth smiling. This was the first human toy that was given to me and not stolen or fallen into the ocean, so it was pretty exciting.

However, when the door opened again, the scientists, aka stupid-evil-doctors-who-can't-figure- the-Prince-of-Atlantis-out, came in.

I hid the gun behind my back in the tub, though when I was moved I couldn't grab it in time and one of the guys saw.

He took it and threw it into the garbage like it meant nothing. I frowned angrily and punched the lady touching my fins. Smirking at her shocked face, I hit another with my fist.

That day they learned not to throw away my shit after I bit a guy, nearly ripping his arm and taking a big chunk of another lady's hair like it was nothing.

Then when Sandeul came in the next day with another water gun, this time it was blue and not orange, I liked it so much better! And so as he sat there, mostly talking about something stupid probably, I played with my toy excitedly.

From that day on, Sandeul gave me all different types of water guns, each a different size and color.

And even though I didn't like or trust the scientist, I did keep the guns. They were my most prized possessions here in my tank. So when I was allowed to move around in my cage I would stack them on the big rock I lay on for color.

However, one day after I came back from the lab I found a big handful of my toys gone and I glared at Sandeul angrily but then people started to rush in. They gave him something and I looked at his vest.

My eyes widened when I realized what it said and watched as Sandeul went to the side of my fish tank. The chains suddenly fell off of me, as the water started to leave.

'What is he going to do with me now?' I wondered, confused as to why men were running around, yet soon the scientist was standing in front of me.

He confirmed what I thought and they called him by a different name. I was so confused that I could laugh but when he asked if I trusted him I thought back to my toys and nodded.

Even though it was a lie, he got me out and that's all I ever wanted.

Jimin's pov

"What do you think he's dreaming about?" I ask as my mom pocked Namjoon's cheek again.

"Maybe this Jin guy, but let's let him sleep some more. We can help Yoongi cook which leads me to ask you, how is that going?" We stand up and I look to the kitchen where my husband, Hoseok and Taehyung were at.

"It's going good, really good." I smiled and caught her nodding.

"You two are cute together, think I could get a grandchild soon?" I chuckled and turned to her, shaking my head.

"Mom that's going to be way in the future... I think. I don't know, we are just focused on Namjoon, I guess." She nodded again with squinted my eyes, freaking me out, even more as she walked towards my husband.

That's never good.

I sat crisscrossed applesauce in front of my brother and shook him until his green eyes were staring into my silver ones.

"Mom wants me and Yoongi to have a kid, help me." Namjoon groaned and sat up.

"Tell her no." I pouted and help the drowsy merman up onto his feet.

"Come on wake up, I need my smart brother." I shook him a little and when I was slapped I knew he was awake.

"Jimin." I slowly turn and see Yoongi there with his arms crossed.

"Yes?" I smiled innocently and he waved me over with a finger, my husband is so sexy but I can't think about that now. Namjoon and I looked at our mother who had a cheeky grin on her face while I moved to follow my husband out of the room.

Quickly turning to Namjoon, I mouthed a 'Help me,' to which he shook his head and went to the kitchen. I gasp in betrayal while I went into Jungkook and Taehyung's room, instantly locking eyes with Yoongi waiting on the bed. "Yes?"

"Jimin why did your mother tell me to speed up our sex life?" My eyes widened slightly and I shrugged. "You can't lie to me, baby." Yoongi stood up and got right in front of me.

'Slam me against the wall and wreck me until I can't walk-'.

"Jimin?" He hisses in front of my face making me blink out of my wet thoughts.

"She wants a grandchild." He nods taping his lips.

"And want do you want, Jimin?"

"I don't know, Yoongi."

"Well, I don't want a child with you." I blinked and stepped back with furrowed eyebrows. "W-Wait, Jimin t-that's n-" I looked at the ground angrily before shoving him back when he tried to touch me. Our eyes met when I took off my ring, and dropped it, before storming out. "Baby please-" I took off running out of the house, leaving me heartbroken, confused but most of all, angry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DRAMAAAA 💅🏻