Chapter 30: The Death Of Me

Namjoon's pov

"Oh, so this is where you're hiding."

I raised an eyebrow and looked at Jin on top of my uncle who was face-first into the ground.

"Is he dead?" Yoongi asked holding a curious Jimin behind him.

"Nope." Jin lifted my uncle's head just to get thrown off by Yongguk's tail.

No matter how hard I wanted to go to him, I went to my mother's side to keep her protected but something that shocked all of us was my Jin, the human cop shifted into his human form to kick my uncle out of the cave and then turned back into a siren before diving down.

"What the fuck?" My dad looked at me with wide eyes and I shrugged.

"His body's awesome," I grinned, couldn't stop my face from getting excited as I got slapped in the back of my head. "S-Sorry, mom."

"Namjoon, how the hell did he do that?" I turned to my dad again and shrugged once more, still in a trance about Jin's body.

Blinking a few times, I opened my mouth, "He told me that Yongguk had taught him some shit and that must be part of it."

"He knows more about our species than we do? HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?" My dad looks at my mom who was playing with his hair. "Stop touching my hair when I'm trying to be angry." I pressed my lips together as he continued. When something caught the corner of my eye, I turned around to a crowd forming by the edge of the cave. Swimming over, I looked down to grin from ear to ear.

"GET HIM JINNIE!" Taehyung screams as the cop hits my uncle with his tail, flinging him into the rock formations.

"Should we help?" Yoongi asked coming to my side and I nodded, noticing how Jin was getting much angrier every second.

"Just split the two up, I'll handle the rest." Cracking my neck, Yoongi called the guards over and we all dove down, me and Hoseok grabbing Jin as the others took hold of Yongguk or held a spear to his throat.

Giving Hoseok a nod, he carefully lets go of Jin to help the others while I held the cop's shoulders tightly to make him look at me. "We got him Jin, it's okay." I smiled but he looked at the man and growled.

"Little bitch." He snapped and Yongguk tried getting out of the guard's grasp more.

"Jin," I warned and he looked at me with a teasing look in his eyes. "Oh, n-".

"Your uncle is a BASTARD!"

"COME OVER HERE AND SAY THAT TO MY FACE ORPHAN!" I rolled my eyes and wrapped my arms around the cop to hold him there.

"Stop," I whispered and soon Jin stopped fighting me, thankfully.

"ASSHOLE."

'You're absolutely an ass.' I sigh and let the cop go. "Let Yongguk go, let them fight it out, it's the only way they'll stop acting like babies." The guards all moved away wary and my uncle was the first to attack, no surprise there.

I moved back and watched in amusement as Jin shifted, wrapping his legs around Yongguk's neck and leaning back towards the merman's tail to fling him back into the coral bed.

"You done?" Jin shakes his head, closing his eyes to change again.

"Got some more anger in me." He said and went to my uncle.

'He's going to be the death of me.'

"You're lover is crazy." I look up above me and rose a brow, moving my mom's hair out of my face. "I love him!"

"Join the club, where's dad?" She flipped in front of me and then patted my flowing hair down, continuing the process until I slapped her hand.

"Fine," she groaned, "he's looking around the kingdom with the citizens." She smiled and came to my side to watch the scene. Cheering Jin on lasted for a while, but when my uncle passed out he finally came back over to me.

"He's all yours.. now." Jin took a deep breath and came to put his hand on my shoulder. I put my hand on his back, stroking the skin up and down until I felt his breathing go back to normal. "That... That was a lot." I hummed and brought Jin up bridal style, noticing as his shoulders fell before going back up.

"You did good baby," I muttered, kissing the top of his head earning a smile.

"Ugh, you're so cute." My mom squeals and squeeze my cheek before grabbing Jin's.

"Mom, I'm going to bring Jin to the island and then see what will happen next. Tell dad I will be back soon to help clean up."

"Your father can wait, make sure Jin's okay, along with the woman and both can stay as long as they need." She says and I being swimming up, catching a glimpse of the kingdom, making me sigh.

'So much destruction in one day, a tragic we will all remember.' Gasping loudly as my head popped out of the water, I looked to the beach and swam over to carefully set Jin on the sand so I could get the two of us dressed.

I wasn't a pervert or anything. I kept my eyes away from certain parts but other than that, he was hot. But it came to an end when I started heading to one of the many cabins on the island which I'm guessing is where Hyuna went too.

I walked to the farthest and fanciest one which is considered the royal cabin, it was perfect for Jin. Laying the cop down on the bed, I smiled, my lip in between my teeth while moving a piece of his hair out of his face. "Gorgeous," I muttered.

"You're really in love with him, huh?" I glanced over my shoulder and nod my head.

"I am, Hyuna. How are you doing though?" I ask pulling the covers up to the cop's chin before turning to the woman.

"I am doing much better, with breathing air and not water. Also had some food, and a little nap as well. How's Jin? Will he be alright?" Humming, I walked out and softly closed the door behind us to not wake the older up.

"He's tired. Jin.. he's crazy but I love him." Hyuna squeals and suddenly, I'm attacked in a tight hug, it makes me stumble back in shock for a second. My lip twitched up slightly while my hand moves away from the knife in my pants.

"Even if you and Jin are something I don't understand. I'm happy he found you." She gushes and backed up. "But like when can I see my hubby?"

"I can take you now if you want? Or do you want to wait until Jin's awake?"

"Now please, I live next to him so it will be fine, he'll understand, and if not, oh well!" I chuckled.

"Right, oh well." Taking her hand, I lead the woman to the dock where my baby was swaying there proudly in the water. As I helped her up like a good King I was, she looked around while I headed to the stern. "We will be back at your place soon Hyuna," I announced.

"Thank you Namjoon. Jin's uh.. he's lucky to have someone like you by his side." I heard and soon felt Hyuna plop down next to my feet, so she could lean her head against my leg.

'Okay, now I see why Jin likes her.' I look at the horizon in front of us and started to steer my ship to Korea.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please go check out my new story 'Dangerous Waves' It's an underwater tale of Namjin!