Chapter 19: Incoming Murderer

Jin's pov

"You'll be fine and Jin?... How do you know the Prince of Atlantis?"

"Atlantis? Really come on you're a grown adult. I don't know what you're talking about," I said, keeping my breathing calm and not panicked.

"Namjoon. You know him, how?"

"There are many Namjoons out in the world. How would you know my Namjoon?" I squinted my eyes at him and he shuffled towards me.

"He's my nephew." Shock would be an understatement as I choked on my spit making me coughed into my fist, sitting up with a red and teary face.

'Was not expecting that.'

"What does he look like?" Yongguk rolled his eyes.

"Silver hair, green eyes, and blueish tail. Jimin's his brother, he's short and tan."

"Okay, you know him." I giggled putting my hands in my lap.

"Now answer my question, Jin. How do you know him? And I want the full story." He ordered, glaring at me and I did see a glimpse of my merman in him.

"I saved him, he stalked me a little, then we just started sending time together. My life's filled with adventure, and I kinda got shot so Namjoon turned me into a siren. Somethings were said and yada, yada, yada. I felt bad for my harsh words so I went to find him and when I did, we talked more. He showed me how to deal with this new part of me and as he does so I fell in love with him too. Even wrote him letters telling him everything." Yongguk nodded with a small hum.

"How are you dealing with being here and not in the ocean? Like aren't you hungry or drying up like a raisin?" I shake my head.

"Drinking salty water is a big help and in the showers, I'll pour salt in my shampoo to act like I'm in the ocean. And don't worry about the food."

"Hm, you're smart." I smiled, nodding happily.

"Why thank you! Maybe when we get out or something, we can go to the beach. Who knows, perhaps you'll teach me a few things so I'm not asking guppie all the time?"

"Wait hold up a second." I tilted my head confused. "You call the Crown Prince of Atlantis, guppie? Like from the tv shows 'Bubble Guppies'?"

"Well duh, I think it fits him. He's smart and a merman," I giggled bringing my shoulders up.

"Man, talking about Namjoon makes me miss Atlantis. I haven't gone back there in years.. My brother, the King doesn't exactly understand humans and much on why I left-".

"Why did you leave?"

"I met my wife... now I have three amazing girls with her... My wife knows all the details about me but my daughters? They believe my family lives far away which is why we can't visit them."

"Are you going to tell them soon?"

"I honestly don't know, I'll just have to wait." I leaned back down onto my bed and looked at the ceiling. "Do you really love Namjoon?"

"Yeah, I do."

Namjoon's pov

Heading to the police station, because I guess I'm so amazing that Hui needs my help on Jungkook's sister's "boyfriend's" siren killer victim person blab, blab, blah.

It keeps my mind busy so I wasn't exactly hating on it as I got to Hui's desk and it was instantly work.

"Here is the body." He passed me the new crime scene photos. "This is a 20-year-old male. He was swimming and like our last victim. He was choked to death, eaten, then brought up onto the shore." I nodded, rubbing my chin.