Chapter 48: Family Day With Snacks

Namjoons pov

Waking up to two kids jumping on me was NOT cool, but the worst thing was, they didn't even touch Jin, they valued their lives, but NOT A PRINCE'S.

"Feed us!" Ryujin pleaded, not being able to get on the bed without her brother's help but Jaemin would leave her down there even if there was a poisonous snake roaming around.

"I can't cook, Jin's rules so you woke up the wrong person." Jaemin huffs and poked the cop who was facing away from us.

"Jinnie?" He whispered and did it again.

"SeokJin? Baby? Sugarplum? Sweetcheeks?" Jaemin rolled off of me as I slapped my fiancé's arm.

"What do you all flipping want? I had the night shift." We heard and the kid and I smiled at each other, excitedly.

"Can you make some food? Joonie says he's not allowed in but if you had the night shift and all, we might as well cook for ourselves, right?" Jin groans and goes onto his back to stretch, slapping me and Jaemin in the faces which I don't know if he did that on purpose or...

"Don't ever let him in my kitchen." I chuckled and sat up. "What time is it, guppie?"

"Quarter past 10." Jin moans and rolling off the bed and then I heard a loud thump. My eyes widen and I looked over the bed but backed up when the cop popped on on his feet.

"Come on, kids." I flew the covers off of me, flinging Jaemin with it, and I mean this kid flew but walked out once I made sure that he was okay.

"So what do you all want?" Jin asks rubbing his eyes when we entered the kitchen.

"Pancakes!"

"I want waffles."

"You!" I smiled but it dropped when a spatula hits my face.

"I think you need more sleep, and Ryujin, darling, we had pancakes last time so Jaemin picked waffles? Then we will have waffles." The little girl looks at me with a pouting lip, however, I shake my head earning a loud whine but eventually, she stopped.

"It's Saturday so what do you guys want to do today?" Jin wondered and I thought back to our conversation from last night.

"How about the beach?" I suggested, picking up Ryujin and setting her on the bar seat so she could watch Jin cook

"You sure?" I looked up and nod.

"The beach sounds fun!"

"Jinnie, what's that?" Jaemin points to the trophy case by the tv. "I've been wanting to ask but I didn't know how long we were going to stay here so-".

"No, it's okay, um look up my name, SeokJin on my phone."

"Why can't you just tell them?" Jin shrugs with a smug smile.

"More fun like this." He said and as the waffles cooked we watched how their faces lit up and looked back at the cop in amazement.

"You were a famous surfer?"

"I wanna see your foot!" Jaemin hops off of the barstool and lifts the cop's leg making me shake my head and grab my fiancé who nearly fell again.

"Were you scared?"

"I was Ryu but I'm fine now. Still angry about that stunt you pulled though." I grinned evilly and pulled him closer.

"I just remember how close you got." He rolls his eyes and pushed me away, yet I saw his small smile and blush covering his face.