LXII. SIXTY-TWO

"That is not what I wanted you to tell them, Naegi

to tell them, Naegi."

       "Do you feel alone now that Kaito isn't here anymore?" Maki asked the four of us

       "Do you feel alone now that Kaito isn't here anymore?" Maki asked the four of us. It was night time and both Himiko and Tenko decided to finally let me have some fresh air. Along the way we bumped into Shuichi talking with Maki.

       ".....I'm lonely..." He confessed. " I'm lonely... I'm sad... and I can't do anything about it.The only reason that I'm still alive is all because of Kaito..."

     "Well thats not true at all.." I hitched my injured shoulder as far up his back as i could, only hissing and letting it sling arroud his waist. I brought him into a sideways hug.

      "I dont know Y/N... Its kinda true.." Himiko sighed.

     "Himikos right! You shouldnt also put your arms around a deg--....a male.. So casually!"

      "Well, we wouldnt be here without a lot of people.. With you, Shuichi, we're able to pass every class trial thrown our way."

      "But you help..."

       "I'm not denying that i dont help, you have to also accknowledge all the things you do as well.." 'Thank god for those youtube tutorials...'

       "I do feel bad... He's the one who supported me. If he didn't support me,..."

       "...Same here." Maki rubbed her eyes, "I have never once cried that way from the bottom of my heart. I don't remember such a thing.... But I won't cry anymore."

       Tenko threw herself onto Maki, holding the smaller girl in her arms hesitantly, "Dont feel like that! Cry! Cry as much as you need!"

      "Tenko.." Himiko tried to warn her.

      "...Let go." They stayed in eachother brace for a while now, Makis face red as a target bag. "Anyways, you didnt let me finish. I might be sad, but more than that, I'm more grateful to Kaito than I'm sad."

       "Grateful...?"

       "That's right. He told me not to feel sadness or loneliness..."

        'Simp'

       "Thats sweet of him.." Himiko latched her hands onto Tenkos.

      "Yeah... that I should be thankful. That's why... I won't cry anymore. This is the end of feeling sad. I'm going to be grateful for him."

"That's right..." Shuichi finally and carefully wrapped his arm around my back. Werrie of my still injured arm. "Yeah, me too. I need to tell Kaito thanks."

"We can all be greatful to him." Tenko swung her arms back and forth.

"Oh, you guys were here." Kokichi popped up in the middle of Shuichi and I. He scared the literal shit out of us. We moved over so that he was in the middle of our arm hug, shuichi looked as if he wanted to now let go.

"Kokichi shouldnt barge in on the conversation!" Gonta sweat a little bit as both him and Ryoma quickly walked up behind him. Tsumugi trailing behind in the background.

"I say let the kid tire himself out."

"This is where everyone was!" Tsumugi giggled, finally catching up to all of us. "I thought so."

Himiko lazily waved a finger around, "I was able to detect that you guys were training here with my magic."

"Um... do you mind if we train with you guys as well?" Tsumugi asked

"Huh?"

"Shuichi shouldnt mind!"

"In order to stop the killing game with everyone, Gonta and friends decided to rebuild ourselves from the ground up."

"Everyone... end it...?" Himiko sighed.

"Exactly." Rantaro started to tie his overshirt around his waist. "Sorry to intrude on you all, however all of us decided to make a promise with Kaito."

"Oh Yeah!. We'll see Kaitos promise come through. Working together with everyone, we're going to end this killing game." She suddenly cheered as if she never forgot in the first place. The little hat on her head started to bob up and down.

"That's right! We won't lose to despair!" Kokichi grinned.

"Yeah... you guys are right...Monokuma said that there was no hope anywhere..." Shuichi quickly backtracked as Kokichi looked up at the detective with a smirk. "W-Well, there is hope...My friends right here are hope."

"Aw man Shuichi is being sappy! EW! Let me go!" Kokichi prideded himself out of our threeway hug. Slowly walking over to Himiko and Tenko who was demonstrating how to properly do a pushup.

Due to my arms, i wasnt able to lower myself down onto the grown and participate... however it was fun watching everybody get along and enjoy themselves... Ryoma was sat on the ground playing with his candy cigar as he watched Rantaros keys and other jewlery jiggle on his body. The girls fawned over thngs they grew up watching and exchanging childhood memories and crushes.

Even if i wasnt able to do a pushup, Gonta gladly allowed me to sit on his back as he did a few pushups. In the end he gave me a piggyback ride back to our dorms and we all slowly Craved our beds.. How badly everyone wanted drifted to sleep until the very next day.

However, before we could even go through the front glass doors, Tsumugi asked "Oh, by the way... What about Kiibo? Does anyone know where he went?"

'Dammit...'

On the inside we could see Kirumi posing for Angie on the couch, holding a few books in her lap, one of which were open. They quickly stopped and hurried outside when they saw our confused glances.

"Hi-onara! Whats everyone looking so gloom for?" Angie asked the group.

"Have either of you seen Kiibo?" Rantaro asked. The two female looked at each other before shaking their heads.

" ...Kiibo-kun? No, I don't know..." Shuichi tried to rack up in his mind the last he saw the robot.

"Nhaa, just what is he doing and where?"

"Well, I don't think robots need training..." Maki tried to calm everyones nerves down, Tsumugi however, "But, since we're all together here, I wish he'd be here..."

"I wonder where he is--" Before i could finish my sentence, the floor shook. Gontas arms gripped tighter around my legs as we started to sway back and forth. I hung my arms around his neck loosely while Himiko fell to the ground and Tenko threw herself over the small redhead trying to protect her.

The end is near...

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰