XIV. FIFTEEN

"Train your heart by crying,Laughing, and venting yourAnger, Hiniko

Laughing, and venting your
Anger, Hiniko."

        The group slowly dispatched after monokuma left

The group slowly dispatched after monokuma left... Nobody felt safe around one another. More now after what Rantaro and Shuichi said. I felt more or less emotionally drained, I stopped by one of the fountains and sat down. The water that once must've floaded the small pond left dirt marks.

Some people walked past me, others waved. I laid down. No energy left in my body.

"Heyyyyy, why'd you leave early?" A voice asked. I snapped open my eyes to be met with light purple ones.

"Kokichi?"

"Morning sleepy headddd!" He grinned at me. "Was sleeping with Kaede that bad? If you want, you can come with me."

"I'll think about it.." I hummed. An option showed up again.

HANG OUT WITH KOKICHI OR G̷͓̳̯̦͍̙̫̹̿́̀̒͒̉̃̐͝O̶̧̧̢̨͈̳̲͇̗͝ ̴̛͓͙̯͔̓̇͒̀͋̓͛͝T̴̛̩͖̤̈́̎̃̏̐̉O̸̻̝̠͎̰̱̦̐̀̀́́͑͘ ̷̥̖͚̒̀͠͝S̵̨̧͉͇̣̙̪̯͇͖͐̔̒͐̋L̸̨̢̨̪̳̺̦͉̖̈͊́́͌ͅË̶̛͍̙́̂͑̈́̕̕̚͘E̷̜͕͈̪̎̃̕ͅP̴̹͕͙̥̳͍̒́̀͛̋̊̑̀͝

'Oh that bear...' I'm guessing this is just Monokuma messing with me huh...

"Kokichi would you like to hang out?"

"So you wanna hang out with me, eh? You must be pretty reckless, Y/N! I'm the Ultimate Supreme Leader, y'know? Nee-heehee..."

"Oh really? I had NOOOOO idea." I snickered copying his talking style. "But does that really mean anything? And what is this organization you run?"

"Huuuuh, didn't I tell you? I'm the supreme leader of a secret evil organization!" He wined.

"How evil?"

"Verrrrry evil! It's pretty impressive, too. It has over 10,000 members!"

"Are sure? Or are you lying?" I asked him. Kokichi.exe has stopped working. Kokichi stopped everything and just stared at me.