XXVIII. TWENTY-EIGHT

"i  have to conquer my fear

"i have to conquer my fear.
Humans are beings that need to
grow in order to have a
reason for living"

     "I hope you guys don't mind if i hang out with Korekiyo right?" I asked the four of them

     "Korekiyo? Why do you want to hang out with that weirdo?" Kaito asked.

     "I'm not sure if any of us can be considered normal kaito.." I mumbled. "A-Anyway, i just found him interesting. I haven't spoken much with him before, so i wanna try now!"

     "You couldn't do that during free time?" Rantaro gave me one of his wide eyes and leaned into my personal space.

     "No..." I averted my eyes to the ground. God, Rantaro you're beautiful and all but doing that is just straight up creepy.

    He shot straight up and did his signature sprite, "Then you won't mind me coming with you?"

     "Of course not.." I heaved. We waved at the other two males in the room and walked into the hallway.

    If i remembered correctly, he was in one of these hallways on the first floor, so we would have to walk down the steps to the first floor.

    It was silent, just me and Rantaro. Linked in steps in the quiet hallway. We walked past our fellow classmates and gave them a wave. Before I took a step down the steps, something held onto my hand.

    "Is there a real reason why you wanted to talk with Korekiyo?" He asked out of nowhere.

     "A real reason?"

    "Dont play dumb with me, Y/N."

     "Im not playing dumb, I have no idea what youre hinting at." I lied. He growled and placed a hand near my head, cornering me on the steps. My ribs crashed into the stairway railings.

     Still with his dominant hand on my wrist, he shook it and growled. "Tell me what you know, i wont allow another murder to happen like what happened with Kaede and Miu."

    "...Are you going to tell me a secret as well? Like that thing you carry around everywhere with.'' I pointed my head towards the Survivor Perk Monopod. Rantaro clutched a hand around the monopod, debating in his head whether he was going to tell me.

     "Fine." He pulled me back up the steps and into an abandoned classroom. Pushing me in, he walked in after and made sure to lock all the doors. He checked behind all the chairs and all the windows before sitting me down at a random desk.

     Putting both his hands on the table, the monopod in the middle. He looked me in the eyes with a murderous glare, one that could kill. "If you tell anyone about this, I mean absolutely anyone. I promise to god, you will be the next Miu."

    "The same goes to you, in some way..."

     Rantaro clicked on the monopod and the screen lit up. A map of the school loaded in and it flashed white. "This is my monopod... its something to do with my ultimate. Im trusting you with it."

    "You know your ultimate?" I asked. He hushed me and played the video. Ive seen it  many times but gave him a fake reaction anyways. He explained very slowly to me about this ultimate and everything i knew already.

     "Any questions?" He asked

     "Not at all, Sir."

     "Now its your turn." He demanded and sat down across from me.

     How do i tell him that hes a fictional character? 'Hey rantaro, you're fake and a character from one of my favortie games that i got sucked in through.'... He'll think i'm insane.

     Lets just go with a simpler answer. "I can see the future."

     "The future..." He raised his eyebrows at me before slapping a hand over his eyes. "You're joking right?"

     "Im dead serious."

    "Your secret is that you're a psychic?" He asked. He mumbled something and flipped his hair backwards to expose his forehead. "How can i believe you? All i know you could be picking up a few things from Kokichi." 

"I'll tell you somthing but you promise not to tell anyone about it." I bit my lip deciding whether i should tell him anything major.

"What do i have to loose?" He mumbled.

"By tomorrow Angie will recrute Himiko, Tenko, K1-B0, Gonta and Tsumugi to be a part of her student council... there might be some more people but all i know is there will be the six of them."

"A student council..." He mumbled.

I stood up and stretched, "You take that information how you want and you can believe me later. For now i have to find Korekiyo."

"Fine... If you're right then we should call you the ultimate fortune teller."

"I might like that ultimate better than the one i have right now." I joked.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Update:

I still have to write out chapter 3🥲